Edit History

Kae-Leah Williamson

Kae-Leah Williamson

I'm disabled and I cannot drive, so I rely on my mom and other relatives/family friends to take me places. My mom likes Madonna's music(her fave songs of hers are LAP, LIB, and most of her ballads) but is very prudish about nudity and such, so I'm asking, is the partial nudity/toplessness in the sex section real or just simulated with flesh-colored leotards or something? Hard to tell in the mostly mediocre quality bootlegs I've watched on YouTube. I must admit that I very selfishly hoped she'd keep it at least PG-13 for this tour, at least no more explicit than BAT(where she simulated masturbation during LAV to much controversy, but I don't recall any actual nudity on that tour...?), as I wanted to go with my mom and I didn't want her to be uncomfortable. I know, I know, this is Madonna we're talking about, but asking for my mom ;)

Kae-Leah Williamson

Kae-Leah Williamson

I'm disabled and I cannot drive, so I rely on my mom and other relatives/family friends to take me places. My mom likes Madonna's music(her fave songs of hers are LAP, LIB, and most of her ballads) but is very prudish about nudity and such, so I'm asking, is the partial nudity/toplessness in the sex section real or just simulated with flesh-colored leotards? Hard to tell in the mostly mediocre quality bootlegs I've watched on YouTube. I must admit that I very selfishly hoped she'd keep it at least PG-13 for this tour, at least no more explicit than BAT(where she simulated masturbation during LAV to much controversy, but I don't recall any actual nudity on that tour...?), as I wanted to go with my mom and I didn't want her to be uncomfortable. I know, I know, this is Madonna we're talking about, but asking for my mom ;)

Important Information

Terms of Use