The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread ๐Ÿ‘‘

nikolica

13 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

Anyone but Katy Perry pls..literally anyone elseโ€ฆIโ€™d take Dolly Parton over Katy lol

Could you imagine if Madonna and Dolly did something together?ย  That would catch loads of attention. Not sure if a song would be extremely successful at this time in their careers, but the fact the two did a song together (and if a video), it would a huge deal.ย 

Didn't she record with Perry before the tour started actually?

And isn't she going out with a new album?

1 hour ago, Robertthenurse said:

Anyone but Katy Perry pls..literally anyone elseโ€ฆIโ€™d take Dolly Parton over Katy lol

I don't like her particulary but I rarely have M working with people I really like. It happenedย with Christine (and we got her reading a few wordsย :lol:) and with the Weekend and I still go on dancing itย :heart:ย I agree with the idea of a new release if she has a powerful song anyway, it's the perfect timing, just one and strong (the Max Martin one?), even if I think we have no concrete reasons to believe it's going to happen at the moment.

Of course the thing I'm waitingย the most is that emotional pic with theย caption like "Back in the studio bitcheeees" to make it start all over again. Cause one of the bestย things this era gave back to many of us is that we have real expectations againย  :hearteyes:ย At least me, she is still there,ย in full form and, if she wants, she can still deliver the unparalleled M level.

6 hours ago, eXtremeOccident said:

...I'd just be so beyond slayed if this woman really has another era left in her that doesn't feel like an appendix to her catalog. MDNA, Rebel Heart, Madame X, and arguably even Hard Candy feel superfluous against the rest of her catalog. It'd be wild for her to be back in the pop conversation with a new QUALITY release again.

Your name literally being a song from Madame X and still saying thatโ€ฆ.
Real Housewives Of New York City Wow GIF

8 hours ago, zephyr in the sky at night said:

Not trying to fall for any of these online rumors, but the bee emoji would have to imply Beyoncรฉ right?

Oh yeah i think you're right ! I was trying to understand the cryptic smilyes lol

16 hours ago, Sultrysully said:

Madame X was brilliant.ย ย 

Like a Prayer

Erotica

Ray of Light

American Life

Confessions On a Dancefloor

and Madame X.... are all brilliant.ย ย 

ย 

To be fair I think every Madonna album is at least great but like in terms of monumental agreed thereย 

As for Beyonce Collab ?! I feel the RENNAISSNCE album was the moment to do it for sure ...ย 

She's in country mode now with Dolly Parton ironicallyย 

Madonna and Kylie I think would get a bigger buzz as believe or not Kylie is a bigger name than Katy Perry who's biggest performance recently was at king Charles coronation last year and nothing came of it ...

I just think a Madonna solo album would be amazing but who knows I kinda wish honey Dijon and Sophie and arca had influence with Madame X production maybe instead of Mike Dean and Diplo but alas I imagine it was elsewhere producers like how I imagine alternatives for Gagas Chromatica sometimes in a bittersweet was ....adore Madame X and CHROMATICA so much they're my booster albums for during my depressive stateย 

Reliable insider last year said M will be in Katy's new album (which is allegedly dance, synthpop and psychedelic pop) so... Either prepare your wigs or get used to that lol. The idea of them together on a house pop track omg i hope it's 100% reliable cause we're getting fed good

25 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Reliable insider last year said M will be in Katy's new album (which is allegedly dance, synthpop and psychedelic pop) so... Either prepare your wigs or get used to that lol. The idea of them together on a house pop track omg i hope it's 100% reliable cause we're getting fed good

In 2014 a duet on Walking on Air for her PRISM era would've made a fantastic third single for that era for sure and would've helped bridge Madonna from Mdna to Rebel Heartย 

Now, Katy has no influence on music today so I highly doubt unless effort is put in it that itl get anywhereย 

Dua Lipa even is in a bit of under performing era now so even she not so muchย 

56 minutes ago, skyfitswim said:

i hope the weekend , stuart price , dijon , max martin collaborateย for the new album, maybe duet with kylieย 

no bevonceย  i don't get the hype for herย 

Yeah I like those for her to Collab with MADONNAS HOUSE would be a great album concept a full on house dance pop euphoric albumย 

Beyonce has impact in pop culture by showcasing black artistry history reworked through genres oft associated with white artists is the motive nowย 

Like I GET IT but musically it's not as inspired as she wasย 

5 hours ago, Pretender1978 said:
  • I would love for M to work with Honey Dijon and Arca. It would be such a great development for M to work with more women behind the desk. I'd be very interested what sensibilities come out if she would co create with women

It honestly amazes me that she hasn't worked with many women across her career and similarly not many LGBTQ producers ....like it WOWS me that Shep Pettibone, Stuart Price, Mirwais and Diplo aren't queer or queer curious you know?!ย 

SOPHIE and Soundheim I think are the only ones she has majorly collaborated with until Sam Smith recently, and Tracy Young and Honey Dijon on remixes and things but it just wows me is allย 

7 hours ago, Pretender1978 said:
  • I would love for M to work with Honey Dijon and Arca. It would be such a great development for M to work with more women behind the desk. I'd be very interested what sensibilities come out if she would co create with women

In addition to previous post just imagine if she released a Disco House album in 2020 too with Honey Dijon, Stuart Price, Blessed Madonna type of vibe just imagine that whole aestheticย 

2 hours ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

It honestly amazes me that she hasn't worked with many women across her career and similarly not many LGBTQ producers ....like it WOWS me that Shep Pettibone, Stuart Price, Mirwais and Diplo aren't queer or queer curious you know?!

Pretty sure Diplo is a little bicurious.... I mean, Orville Peck has a song about him that raised a few eyebrows. And Diplo famously has said that it doesn't make you gay to get a bj from another guy.

3 hours ago, zephyr in the sky at night said:

The twitter-verse insiders are back at the rumor mill again ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m all about the speculation.

IMG_8011.jpeg

You know what,ย  of all the rumors that have been doin the rounds for a few months, that one is the most believable. I explain, the only plausible reasons why she hasn't released that track she has been making with Max Martin are 1/ She doesn't like the songย  2/ She originally planned to release that one off single before the tour, but as the scheduled changed due to the health issue, she has decided to cancel the single and has decided she would record more material with him (and probably other producers) to make a full album after the tour, and we will hear on the new album that infamous first Max Martin track recorded way before the other tracks.

That's the only two possibilities in my opinion. She was probably sure to release the track before the tour or just after otherwise she wouldn't have recorded it before the tour.ย 

On 5/10/2024 at 3:56 AM, Andreo said:

Well hopefully Katy has a comeback because she hasnโ€™t had a hit in a very long time