Zendaya Named New Material Girl, 1st Campaign Pic

Voguerista

Aww I like this girl and she can dance too!

Material Girl named the 17-year-old Disney-darling as the new face of the brand's fall campaign today. The hot "Boardwalk Babe" ads will showcase the actress-singer's playful side on the famous Coney Island boardwalk in Brooklyn.'

"Zendaya exudes a confident, free spirit. We love having her as the new face of Material Girl," Madonna, the material girl and a collaborator behind the brand, shared via a press release.

And she's not the only who's gaga for Zendaya: "I love how Zendaya makes her own style rules to fit her personality — that's who Material Girl is all about, being yourself to the fullest," Madonna's daughter Lourdes Leon, also a face behind Material Girls, added.

More at E Online!

Posted Image

I know there many fans (even males) who buy from this line. But I was just curious if we know any non-fans who actually purchase from this line? I'm curious how successful it really is. Obviously, it must not being too bad since it's still going after several years.