Edit History

MadameX

MadameX

8 hours ago, Ayham said:

I just agree with the clothing thing, it's totally true... She can't sing properly because clearly she can't breathe... She even mentioned this many times.

I know right? That is an extremely logical result and a fact.

I'm not one who denies the fact which it's natural thing which gain weight when you getting older. 

It's Madonna herself!!

I bet that If Madonna accept it and wearing comfortable clothes then she can sing beautifully again. But the real problem is her gain weight but still want to look very slim to public.  

So She tightens the corset as possible as she can. So there's no room for breath when she sings. That's the real problem. I get that She still want to look slim and sexy over 60 years old. It's ok too. If that's what she want. But you can't have both. That's the reality.

You want to look slim and sexy over 60. But you've gained weight now and you have to tighten your corset to the point where it's hard to breathe. And same time you want to sing beautifully too, but you can't sing well because your corset is so tight that you can't breathe properly.

The solution is simple. You can lose weight by going on a healthy diet and build a healthy and slim body that does not require tightening the corset.

I really hate some hypocritical men of this type. Hypocritical men who pretend to be for women, but actually perceive women as weak and make them weaker.

"It's okay for you to be lazy. You don't have to try harder than other students. And it's okay to sleep a lot like other students with poor grades. But you'll still get a scholarship. Because you're a woman." I hate that kind of hypocritical men who say to women.

MadameX

MadameX

8 hours ago, Ayham said:

I just agree with the clothing thing, it's totally true... She can't sing properly because clearly she can't breathe... She even mentioned this many times.

I'm not one who denies the fact which it's natural thing which gain weight when you getting older. 

It's Madonna herself!!

I bet that If Madonna accept it and wearing comfortable clothes then she can sing beautifully again. But the real problem is her gain weight but still want to look very slim to public.  

So She tightens the corset as possible as she can. So there's no room for breath when she sings. That's the real problem. I get that She still want to look slim and sexy over 60 years old. It's ok too. If that's what she want. But you can't have both. That's the reality.

You want to look slim and sexy over 60. But you've gained weight now and you have to tighten your corset to the point where it's hard to breathe. And same time you want to sing beautifully too, but you can't sing well because your corset is so tight that you can't breathe properly.

The solution is simple. You can lose weight by going on a healthy diet and build a healthy and slim body that does not require tightening the corset.

MadameX

MadameX

7 hours ago, Ayham said:

It's Madonna herself!!

You want to look slim and sexy over 60. But you've gained weight now and you have to tighten your corset to the point where it's hard to breathe if you want to look slim. And you want to sing beautifully too, but you can't sing well because your corset is so tight that you can't breathe properly?

Important Information

Terms of Use