Edit History

teammadonna

teammadonna

6 hours ago, Edward I Longshanks said:

You do realize those pictures on her social media are photoshopped and edited to hell and back right? I agree that the constant stream of hatred over the way she looks now is cruel and the media exploits this but please don't take any of us for fools and try to say that Madonna's Instagram is how she looks in person.

You are a personal friend of Madonna, so have you recently met Madonna personally? I don't think so. So how dare you say that the photos Madonna posted directly on her Instagram are photoshopped? Don't be fooled by the misogynistic media. it's toxic.

teammadonna

teammadonna

6 hours ago, Edward I Longshanks said:

You do realize those pictures on her social media are photoshopped and edited to hell and back right? I agree that the constant stream of hatred over the way she looks now is cruel and the media exploits this but please don't take any of us for fools and try to say that Madonna's Instagram is how she looks in person.

You are a personal friend of Madonna, so have you recently met Madonna personally? I don't think so. So how dare you say that the photos Madonna posted directly on her Instagram are photoshopped? Don't be fooled by the misogynistic media, trust Madonna.

Important Information

Terms of Use