Edit History

mazzona

mazzona

I tried but I could not read all posts. it seems like a heated, deep conversation.

News/debates/personal opinions about her are just a reminder that things are not as 'progressive' as it is imagined.

same old sexism, misogyny, patriarchal values and stigmas, but in a less explicit way under the pretence of 'but it is my opinion' shit, as Americans love to call it 'freedom of speech" to justify every hate speech.

mazzona

mazzona

I tried but I could not read all posts. it seems like a heated, deep conversation.

News/debates/personal opinions about her are just a reminder that things are not as 'progressive' as it is imagined.

same old sexism, misogyny, patriarchal values and stigmas, but in a less explicit way under the pretence of 'but it is my opinion' shit, as Americans loves to call it 'freedom of speech" to justify every hate speech.

mazzona

mazzona

News/debates/personal opinions about her is a reminder that things are not as 'progressive' as it is imagined.

same old sexism, misogyny, patriarchal values and stigmas, but in a less explicit way under the pretence of 'but it is my opinion' shit, as Americans loves to call it 'freedom of speech" to justify every hate speech.

mazzona

mazzona

News/debates/personal opinions about her is a reminder that things are not as 'progressive' as it is imagined.

same old sexism, misogyny, patriarchal values and stigmas, but in a less explicit way under the pretence of 'but it is my opinion' shit, as American would love to call it 'freedom of speech.''

mazzona

mazzona

I tried but I could not read all posts cos it seems like a heated, deep conversation.

News about her is a reminder that things are not as 'progressive' as it is imagined.

same old sexism, misogyny, patriarchal values and stigmas, but in a less explicit way under the pretence of 'but it is my opinion' shit, as American would love to call it 'freedom of speech.''

Important Information

Terms of Use