Edit History

Vogue Italia

Vogue Italia

On 6/9/2021 at 12:21 PM, Gorgeous M said:

Madonna is into 20's year old males. Malik comes to mind. 

They way she is laying down on him. I hope Alton and Madonna are together. ?❤️

Oh god I hope not. People already have a field day with Malik who is 27. If she's with Alton then she's going lower. He's younger than Lola. I know some fans may not want to admit it but M 's fetish for younger guys is creepy at times. I'll never forget reading one of her early interviews from the Record Mirror in 1983. She point blank says "I prefer effeminate looking men and young boys." She also says "15 and 16 year old boys are the best." Mind you she was 24 years old at the time.

Vogue Italia

Vogue Italia

Oh god I hope not. People already have a field day with Malik who is 27. If she's with Alton then she's going lower. He's younger than Lola. I know some fans may not want to admit it but M 's fetish for younger guys at times is creepy. I'll never forget reading one of her early interviews from the Record Mirror in 1983. She point blank says "I prefer effeminate looking men and young boys." She also says "15 and 16 year old boys are the best." Mind you she was 24 years old at the time.

Vogue Italia

Vogue Italia

Oh god I hope not. People already have a field day with Malik who is 27. If she's with Alton then she's going lower. He's younger than Lola. I know some fans may not want to admit it but M has always had a fetish for younger guys which at times is creepy. I'll never forget reading one of her early interviews from the Record Mirror in 1983. She point blank says "I prefer effeminate looking men and young boys." She also says "15 and 16 year old boys are the best." Mind you she was 24 years old at the time.

Important Information

Terms of Use