Edit History

Vogue Italia

Vogue Italia

29 minutes ago, Alpha said:

What makes her more likely to play debi lol and why would she post that if it was just for debi? 

Maybe because she resembles Debi. Julia has been getting compared to her for years. M is casting and directing the film herself so she will probably post about other cast in the film, not just the actress portraying her.

https://pagesix.com/2020/05/21/uncut-gems-star-julia-fox-knows-she-looks-like-debi-mazar/

‘Uncut Gems’ star Julia Fox knows she looks like Debi Mazar

Julia Fox is well aware she looks like Debi Mazar.

The “Uncut Gems” star, 30, opened up to Page Six about the comparison and how she’s bonded with the “Younger” star about it.

“Everybody,” she said when asked if anyone has brought it up to her. “[Mazar] has said it, too, so we’ve liked talked about that, which I thought was so f–king cool. She was like, ‘You could be my younger sister or daughter,’ and I was like, ‘Oh my God … queen!'”

It’s something Fox might never get used. “That’s a really awesome vibe to have,” she said.

Mazar gushed when hearing Fox’s comments.

“I am seriously flattered! I think Julia Fox is Incredibly talented and gorgeous!” the 55-year-old star told Page Six via email.

“Although we have never met in person, through her images and performances, I can see that we share the same Joie de vivre!”

The “Goodfellas” actress said when quarantine ends and film productions resume, she’d love to work with Fox.

“I’m happy to play her mother, big sis, or we can be in the same girl gang :),” she wrote

julia-fox-debi-mazar.jpg?quality=80&stri

julia-fox-attends-the-premiere-of-a24s-u

julia-fox-promo.jpeg

Vogue Italia

Vogue Italia

24 minutes ago, Alpha said:

What makes her more likely to play debi lol and why would she post that if it was just for debi? 

Maybe because she resembles Debi. Julia has been getting compared to her for years. M is casting and directing the film herself so she will probably post about other cast in the film, not just the actress portraying her.

https://pagesix.com/2020/05/21/uncut-gems-star-julia-fox-knows-she-looks-like-debi-mazar/

The “Uncut Gems” star, 30, opened up to Page Six about the comparison and how she’s bonded with the “Younger” star about it.

“Everybody,” she said when asked if anyone has brought it up to her. “[Mazar] has said it, too, so we’ve liked talked about that, which I thought was so f–king cool. She was like, ‘You could be my younger sister or daughter,’ and I was like, ‘Oh my God … queen!'”

It’s something Fox might never get used. “That’s a really awesome vibe to have,” she said.

“I am seriously flattered! I think Julia Fox is Incredibly talented and gorgeous!” the 55-year-old star told Page Six via email.

“Although we have never met in person, through her images and performances, I can see that we share the same Joie de vivre!”

The “Goodfellas” actress said when quarantine ends and film productions resume, she’d love to work with Fox.

“I’m happy to play her mother, big sis, or we can be in the same girl gang :),” she wrote

julia-fox-promo.jpeg

Vogue Italia

Vogue Italia

15 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Just a guess but maybe because she resembles Debi. M is casting and directing the film herself so she will probably post about other cast in the film, not just the actress portraying her.

julia-fox-promo.jpeg

Important Information

Terms of Use