Edit History

planetbenjamin

planetbenjamin

24 minutes ago, Bjonkers said:

I don't think it was you I was referring to, the original poster of the next wave of releases specifically referred to 'Everybody (Remixes)', but good to know BBB is definitely coming next week!

I re-posted that list. Maybe they were referring to the RSD Everybody. Shame, as it's a lost opportunity. Who's knows. Maybe Rhino changed their mind or maybe it was a mix up. There are a few digital releases that have been cancelled. Fever was meant to have a 15 track release in February 2021, barcode 603497843626. And Love Don't Live Here Anymore 12-track was cancelled the day before release in March 2021, barcode 603497843619. The barcodes for Bye Bye Baby and Gambler are also registered to Rhino so I guess we'll see in the next couple of weeks if they materialise. 

planetbenjamin

planetbenjamin

17 minutes ago, Bjonkers said:

I don't think it was you I was referring to, the original poster of the next wave of releases specifically referred to 'Everybody (Remixes)', but good to know BBB is definitely coming next week!

I re-posted that list. Maybe they were referring to the RSD Everybody. Shame, as it's a lost opportunity. Who's knows. Maybe Rhino changed their mind or maybe it was a mix up. There are a few digital releases that have been cancelled. Fever was meant to have a 15 track release in February 2021, barcode 603497843626. And Love Don't Live Here Anymore 12-track was cancelled the day before release in March 2021, backed 603497843619. The barcodes for Bye Bye Baby and Gambler are also registered to Rhino so I guess we'll see in the next couple of weeks if they materialise. 

Important Information

Terms of Use