Edit History

Vogue Italia

Vogue Italia

5 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

LDLHA was not included because of copyright issues. It wasn’t an artistic choice.

As for the MXT reshoots there’s no evidence of a full show reshoot. It looked rather small with a limited crew. 
And this was done because for most of the tour she was in severe pain and a lot of things needed to be altered cause she wasn’t able to perform the shows as planned. So she reshot some things when she recovered to present the show as it was meant to be seen. 

I would assume the fans would appreciate her going the extra mile (and expense) to offer us the show in its best form. And not a reminder of the disaster it tuned out to be towards the end.

As for filters, modern shows have very complex lighting (that also uses a ton of filters) and that is not captured on video. So filters are applied to mimic the mood of the live shows. If there were no filters it would look very dull and nothing like the live experience. 

It’s unbelievable to me. Every single day we bitch that we’re not getting this or that but whenever she actually puts effort into something everyone complains and is unhappy…

You're disregarding every positive thing I've said just because my opinion differs from yours. There are fans who complain a lot, but I'm not one of them. I said that I appreciate that she's still creative and dedicated. I'm not unhappy, I'd just prefer if the full show was released rather than an edited presentation. We don't need to be reminded of the disaster, she performed plenty of shows before her injury and her team filmed at least one show. From the news reports Madame X is described as a documentary, so I'm guessing they'll cut out some songs and include behind the scenes footage, maybe a complete concert will be released later. 

Vogue Italia

Vogue Italia

5 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

LDLHA was not included because of copyright issues. It wasn’t an artistic choice.

As for the MXT reshoots there’s no evidence of a full show reshoot. It looked rather small with a limited crew. 
And this was done because for most of the tour she was in severe pain and a lot of things needed to be altered cause she wasn’t able to perform the shows as planned. So she reshot some things when she recovered to present the show as it was meant to be seen. 

I would assume the fans would appreciate her going the extra mile (and expense) to offer us the show in its best form. And not a reminder of the disaster it tuned out to be towards the end.

As for filters, modern shows have very complex lighting (that also uses a ton of filters) and that is not captured on video. So filters are applied to mimic the mood of the live shows. If there were no filters it would look very dull and nothing like the live experience. 

It’s unbelievable to me. Every single day we bitch that we’re not getting this or that but whenever she actually puts effort into something everyone complains and is unhappy…

You're overlooking every positive thing I said just because my opinion differs from yours. There are fans who complain a lot, but I'm not one of them. I said that I appreciate that she's still creative and dedicated. I'm not unhappy, I'd just prefer if the full show was released rather than an edited presentation. We don't need to be reminded of the disaster, she performed plenty of shows before her injury and her team filmed at least one show. From the news reports Madame X is described as a documentary, so I'm guessing they'll cut out some songs and include behind the scenes footage, maybe a complete concert will be released later. 

Vogue Italia

Vogue Italia

55 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

You're overlooking every positive thing I said just because my opinion differs from yours. There are fans who complain about everything, but I'm not one of them. I said that I appreciate that she's still creative and dedicated. I'm not unhappy, I'd just prefer if the full show was released rather than an edited presentation. We don't need to be reminded of the disaster, she performed plenty of shows before her injury and her team filmed at least one show. From the news reports Madame X is described as a documentary, so I'm guessing they'll cut out some songs and include behind the scenes footage, maybe a complete concert will be released later. 

Important Information

Terms of Use