Edit History

the queen

the queen

I don't think Madonna hates her catalog. I think the word "hate" you used is a mischosen word. She doesn't hate her catalog, she's just a person who always values the future more than the past. For her, the catalog of the past was important to those who now had to hang on to the memories of the past. She didn't like to dwell on the past because she had the confidence to hit new songs. That was Madonna, the pop queen we know. That's the Madonna the queen of pop I loved so much.

I mean she was like that until madame X album. But she changed after Madame x's failure. Now she is turning into a person obsessed with the glory she achieved in the past.  sadly.

the queen

the queen

I don't think Madonna hates her catalog. I think the word "hate" you used is a mischosen word. She doesn't hate her catalog, she's just a person who always values the future more than the past. For her, the catalog of the past was important to those who now had to hang on to the memories of the past. She didn't like to dwell on the past because she had the confidence to hit new songs. That was Madonna, the pop queen we know. That's the Madonna the queen of pop I loved so much.

I mean she was like that until madame X album. But she changed after Madame x's failure. Now she is turning into a person obsessed with the glory she achieved in the past. 

the queen

the queen

I don't think Madonna hates her catalog. I think the word "hate" you used is a mischosen word. She doesn't hate her catalog, she's just a person who always values the future more than the past. For her, the catalog of the past was important to those who now had to hang on to the memories of the past. She didn't like to dwell on the past because she had the confidence to hit new songs. That was Madonna, the pop queen we know.

I mean she was like that until madame X album. But she changed after Madame x's failure. Now she is turning into a person obsessed with the glory she achieved in the past. 

Important Information

Terms of Use