Edit History

TwistedRope

TwistedRope

We finally won kids!! :Madonna041:

This was so unexpected and exciting. I hope aside from the actual music releases themselves (personally hoping for gorgeous gatefold vinyl releases with new inner artwork designs etc) we’ll get lots of proper polished content online as well. Like Mariah’s MC30 campaign, I hope ‘M40’ gives us sleek branding and videos and never seen before photos and M actually posting and reflecting on her back catalogue. It seems like they’re taking it seriously so I would hope so.

I think this would need to mean her Instagram account is at least part-managed by the label though. I just think her Instagram presence properly giving credit to these iconic albums and her showing herself engaging with them and being nostalgic and proud of them too would make such a difference to how people see her online. I know that’s not typically been her way of thinking… but hopefully this starts to change that.

TwistedRope

TwistedRope

We finally won kids!! :Madonna041:

This was so unexpected and exciting. I hope aside from the actual music releases themselves (personally hoping for gorgeous gatefold vinyl releases with new inner artwork designs etc) we’ll get lots of proper polished content online as well. Like Mariah’s MC30 campaign, I hope ‘M40’ gives us sleek branding and videos and never seen before photos and M actually posting and reflecting on her back catalogue. It seems like they’re taking it seriously so I would hope so.

I think this would need to mean her and Instagram account is at least part-managed by the label though. I just think her Instagram presence properly giving credit to these iconic albums and her showing herself engaging with them and being nostalgic and proud of them too would make such a difference to how people see her online. I know that’s not typically been her way of thinking… but hopefully this starts to change that.

Important Information

Terms of Use