Edit History

Andreo

Andreo

Multiple posts

36 minutes ago, o_g_c_x said:

The vocals were not good at all. The "ohhh" were scary. You can check in the available audios. The choreography was basic in the wrong way. The version is worst than the album version  that is pretty good actually. So everything shouted "leave me in the editing room". So good choice.

34 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

I personally liked it. She used the Tracy Young Mix. The backdrops were New York at night (similar to God Control video) and the dancers were wearing 70s costumes similar do Deeper And Deeper in The Girlie Show. She came out wearing the Versace printed robe and the matching Versace military hat. It was a high energy dance number. A bit cheesy but fun. Too bad it was cut.

I’m so glad instead we’re getting yet another variation of the MET/Eurovision Like A Prayer but not as glamorous 

32 minutes ago, vitoralmeiida said:

I really didn't like the remix, I think Crave is an amazing song on the original version, very personal, and the remix took that away to me. 

BUT OMG WE'RE GETTING THE FULL SHOW

28 minutes ago, Prayer said:

It was the first truly uptempo number after 10 or 11 medium tempo or ballads, so very much needed in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, I love Balladonna but I'd love a little more of balance in the middle part of the show, to be honest. Also, I think it's the perfect introduction to the ending of the show, with "Like A Prayer" and the "I Rise" encore.

I think it was the remix what made some fans dislike it, since the original is... well, another mid tempo. I prefer the original to the remix, 

Omg sorry, I was posting a comment, the site lagged for a whole minute and at the end it made me post 5 different times wtf, how can i fix this mess? :rip: Still sorry lol

Andreo

Andreo

31 minutes ago, o_g_c_x said:

The vocals were not good at all. The "ohhh" were scary. You can check in the available audios. The choreography was basic in the wrong way. The version is worst than the album version  that is pretty good actually. So everything shouted "leave me in the editing room". So good choice.

29 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

I personally liked it. She used the Tracy Young Mix. The backdrops were New York at night (similar to God Control video) and the dancers were wearing 70s costumes similar do Deeper And Deeper in The Girlie Show. She came out wearing the Versace printed robe and the matching Versace military hat. It was a high energy dance number. A bit cheesy but fun. Too bad it was cut.

I’m so glad instead we’re getting yet another variation of the MET/Eurovision Like A Prayer but not as glamorous 

27 minutes ago, vitoralmeiida said:

I really didn't like the remix, I think Crave is an amazing song on the original version, very personal, and the remix took that away to me. 

BUT OMG WE'RE GETTING THE FULL SHOW

22 minutes ago, Prayer said:

It was the first truly uptempo number after 10 or 11 medium tempo or ballads, so very much needed in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, I love Balladonna but I'd love a little more of balance in the middle part of the show, to be honest. Also, I think it's the perfect introduction to the ending of the show, with "Like A Prayer" and the "I Rise" encore.

I think it was the remix what made some fans dislike it, since the original is... well, another mid tempo. I prefer the original to the remix, but found the remix to be perfect for that part of the show.

Interesting, thanks everyone! So basically the choice of using a remix was the thing that turned many fans off. I haven't listened to this remix yet, but I'm sorry we didn't get an original / acoustic version of it live. I remember she even teased it before the tour started :(

Important Information

Terms of Use