Edit History

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

9 hours ago, the queen said:

Really? Well, for me it's painful to watch. Madonna's puffy face and her creaking dull movements. It just sad to watch her struggling.

And Madonna is absolutely right. Madame X tour is a show where cameras should never be allowed.

That means including Professional camera too!!

If you saw this show in person, the intimacy given by a small space can make you fantasize. However, from the moment this show is filmed with a camera(even film with professional camera and heavy editing), the fantasy disappears and only the harsh reality remains. Small and crude stage equipment that doesn't suit the queen of pop... Flamboyant editing could not hide its crudeness. 

And her dull body movements were too painful and sad to watch.

. Small and crude stage equipment that doesn't suit the queen of pop.

it must have almost killed you to say that ..but i guess it makes your post more convincing if you call her the queen of pop ..PATHETIC

What kind of fan uses that picture ..its clear why you use it and its just shallow and mean and your past comments go from being a extreme ass kisser of madonna to being a full on hater of hers i feel that the ass kissing is done in a way to make it seem you are generally a fan so your nasty comments about her hold more merit and are more convincing ..i see right through you i just hope others do ! perhaps spend your time doing something more positive instead of trying to bring madonna fans down with what you think is clever or crafty - prob a fanatic gaga fan or something or cyndi fan lol im leaving this forum if it allows people like you to spread hate and negativity about wait for it ill say it and i genuinely mean it THE QUEEN OF POP so bye for now :(

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

Really? Well, for me it's painful to watch. Madonna's puffy face and her creaking dull movements. It just sad to watch her struggling.

And Madonna is absolutely right. Madame X tour is a show where cameras should never be allowed.

If you saw this show in person, the intimacy given by a small space can make you fantasize. However, from the moment this show is filmed with a camera(even film with professional camera and heavy editing), the fantasy disappears and only the harsh reality remains. Small and crude stage equipment that doesn't suit the queen of pop... Flamboyant editing could not hide its crudeness. 

it must have almost killed you to say that ..but i guess it makes your post more convincing if you call her the queen of pop ..PATHETIC

What kind of fan uses that picture ..its clear why you use it and its just shallow and mean and your past comments go from being a extreme ass kisser of madonna to being a full on hater of hers i feel that the ass kissing is done in a way to make it seem you are generally a fan so your nasty comments about her hold more merit and are more convincing ..i see right through you i just hope others do ! perhaps spend your time doing something more positive instead of trying to bring madonna fans down with what you think is clever or crafty - prob a fanatic gaga fan or something or cyndi fan lol 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

What kind of fan uses that picture ..its clear why you use it and its just shallow and mean and your past comments go from being a extreme ass kisser of madonna to being a full on hater of hers i feel that the ass kissing is done in a way to make it seem you are generally a fan so your nasty comments about her hold more merit and are more convincing ..i see right through you i just hope others so 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

What kind of fan uses that picture ..its clear why you use it and its just shallow and mean 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

8 hours ago, the queen said:

Important Information

Terms of Use