Edit History

Markdonna

Markdonna

Just ordered the Walmart Release.  It’ll be cool to have one album sealed.  Or make a great gift at some point down the road.  I think I’ll open the Amazon Silver version.  (My initial purchase.)  Still kicking myself for missing the six record set. I didn’t realize that that was going to be so dang limited.   Hopefully, there is another release or something.  Pretty bummed I already missed out.

PS — I think in general, this is a pretty amazing release. I was Mr Cd Maxi-Single for decades and am thus VERY familiar with some of these mixes.  Her choice of remixes often matches my own.  Many of the choices on here are ones I would have picked.  So Bravo — Madonna.  And the rarer tracks like SKIN are really pretty dang awesome.

My only quibble — I wish SPOTLIGHT had been on this record rather than PHYSICAL ATTRACTION.  It’s simply a MUCH better song and Oh-so-Madonna!

Another remix that is NOT here that is amazing  (sadly, it’s understandable that it was left off as it was NOT a #1) is William Orbit’s Guerrilla Beach Mix of I’LL REMEMBER that massively foreshadowed Ray of Light… many years and several albums earlier….

Markdonna

Markdonna

Just ordered the Walmart Release.  It’ll be cool to have one album sealed.  Or make a great gift at some point down the road.  I think I’ll open the Amazon Silver version.  (My initial purchase.)  Still kicking myself for missing the six record set. I didn’t realize that that was going to be so dang limited.   Hopefully, there is another release or something.  Pretty bummed I already missed out.

PS — I think in general, this is a pretty amazing release. I was Mr Cd Maxi-Single for decades and am thus VERY familiar with some of these mixes.  Her choice of remixes often matches my own.  Many of the choices on here are ones I would have picked.  So Bravo — Madonna.  And the rarer tracks like SKIN are really pretty dang awesome.

My only quibble — I wish SPOTLIGHT had been on this record rather than PHYSICAL ATTRACTION.  It’s simply a MUCH better song and Oh-so-Madonna!

One remix that is NOT here that is amazing  (understandable that it was left off as it was NOT a #1) is the Orbit’s Guerilla Beach Mix of I”LL REMEMBER that massively foreshadowed Ray of Light… several albums earlier….

Markdonna

Markdonna

Markdonna

Markdonna

I ordered the Walmart Release.  It’ll be cool to have on sealed..  Or make a great gift at some point down the road.  I think I’ll open the Silver version.  Still kicking myself for missing the six record set. I didn’t realize that that was going to be so limited.  

Important Information

Terms of Use