Edit History

acolyte

acolyte

Looks like she's recently had her buccal fat removed to accentuate her cheek area. This procedure is often done on patients who are inclined to stop or reduce regular use of facial filler since the reduction of buccal fat creates optical fullness in the mid-face area. This is just a transitory appearance, but I think she looks fine already. Camera flashes make it look worse than it is. Once the the cheek filler wears off naturally, this should actually look fantastic. Dissolving the filler prematurely could cause visible loss of tightness in the cheek area which wouldn't be aesthetically desirable. 

acolyte

acolyte

Looks like she's recently had her buccal fat removed to accentuate her cheek area. Once the the cheek filler wears off or is dissolved, this should actually look fantastic. This procedure is often done on patients who are inclined to stop or reduce regular use of facial filler since the reduction of buccal fat creates optical fullness in the mid-face area. This is just a transitory appearance, but I think she looks fine already. Camera flashes make it look worse than it is.

acolyte

acolyte

Looks like she's recently had her buccal fat removed to accentuate her cheek area. Once the the cheek filler wears off or is dissolved, this should actually look fantastic. This procedure is often done on patients who are inclined to stop or reduce regular use of facial filler since the reduction of buccal fat creates optical fullness in mid-face area. This is just a transitory appearance, but I think she looks fine already. Camera flashes make it look worse than it is.

acolyte

acolyte

Looks like she's recently had her buccal fat removed to accentuate her cheek area. Once the the cheek filler wears off or is dissolved, this should actually look fantastic. This procedure is often done on patients who are inclined to stop or reduce regular use of facial filler since the reduction of buccal fat creates optical fullness in mid-face area.

Important Information

Terms of Use