Edit History

mdnamdma

mdnamdma

11 minutes ago, gafuller said:

Yes, she probably is. And probably anti depressants. She started gaining weight at the end of RHT. And her metabolism is different now too. I’m 25 and have an awful time keeping weight off. At 63. I can’t even imagine. Kinda scary.

its also lack of practice with her these past years .. maybe she is just enjoying life and we are in shock she is not the perfectionist she once was .. it also feels like she is her own manager .. like nobody advices her so she is like in " disturb the peace " mode all of the time and even social media .. where is guy oseary lol .. i dont think shes on anti depressants and i dont believe she is unhappy though but she is deffo in a " provocative " mood all of the time lately .. in almost everything she does and i think this wont change because the older she gets the more fans and others will say no you cant do that and she will just do it more and more 

mdnamdma

mdnamdma

5 minutes ago, gafuller said:

Yes, she probably is. And probably anti depressants. She started gaining weight at the end of RHT. And her metabolism is different now too. I’m 25 and have an awful time keeping weight off. At 63. I can’t even imagine. Kinda scary.

its also lack of practice with her these past years .. maybe she is just enjoying life and we are in shock she is not the perfectionist she once was .. it also feels like she is her own manager .. like nobody advices her so she is like in " disturb the peace " mode all of the time and even social media .. where is guy oseary lol 

Important Information

Terms of Use