Edit History

mdnamdma

mdnamdma

14 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

Not falling for it sorry at first I didn’t think there was a problem but a couple of embarrassing performances and strange social media posts, some fans can continue to be in the bubble where they think everything is fine then that’s up to them. Again if it’s publicity stunts which for me its some fans way of living in denial then again I will say it’s really sad that the Queen of pop has had to result to this cheap tactic to get public attention and not be confident with her artistry which is Music not being a ‘social (non) influencer 

whats queen of pop got to do with anything lol .. is it cheap if it works ? her artistry is not just music 

i just find it funny that so many people including fans (debatable) have been thinking she has a drug problem and drink problem for the past 8 years .. tears of a clown people were saying she was drunk  ..i think for some on this forum its wishfull thinking sadly ..go out in a similar fashion to michael, prince and whiteny .. i dont think she has any drug problem she just acts goofy and plays into what people think or say about her ..its not her problem if you think she is taking drugs and drinkinh too much ..its yours 

mdnamdma

mdnamdma

3 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

Not falling for it sorry at first I didn’t think there was a problem but a couple of embarrassing performances and strange social media posts, some fans can continue to be in the bubble where they think everything is fine then that’s up to them. Again if it’s publicity stunts which for me its some fans way of living in denial then again I will say it’s really sad that the Queen of pop has had to result to this cheap tactic to get public attention and not be confident with her artistry which is Music not being a ‘social (non) influencer 

whats queen of pop got to do with anything lol .. is it cheap if it works ? 

Important Information

Terms of Use