Edit History

mdnamdma

mdnamdma

18 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

I have watched it... at first i was like what the hell is everyone talking about, sure it's not breathtaking but i have seen worse from her lately and i was kind of feeling relieved after all the comments i had read... and then came "Music"... 

I will try not be over dramatic, but i tell you, and i really mean it, i felt sick to the point my stomach was upside down and felt like i was about to vomit, yes no joke. I felt deeply sad, so sad, watching that woman who owned the worldwide stages like no one else making a fool of herself in front of millions of people... I love her so much that the pain i felt i could feel physically. 

That was bot bad, that was terrible, very terrible, and that had nothing to do with the clothes or anything... even your regular drunk 70 yo aunt at the local bar does way better... i wanted it to stop as quick as possible, that was one of the most uncomfortable show from a major star i have ever seen, and i cannot believe i am writting this about Madonna. I am not even sure which one is the worse between this and Britney' infamous 'Gimme more' performance...

I know something is wrong behind the curtains for a while now, i discuss it often via private message with some members because i don't want to spread negativity on the forum. Now this is one thing that she has issues but the thing is why doing it in front of the world ?!!! i just wish she retire for a while, that people around her help her and when she gets better if she want she can come back under the spotlights but please, for now on, make it stop. This is not nice to watch her destroy herself while everyone applause...

If she has a manager, a daughter, a son, anyone around her who loves her and maybe come across that post, help her, take her away from any exposure and help her... but i do believe that Lola is onto something with the medication comment she has posted a few weeks ago 🙏🙏🙏

destroy herself ? please dont act like what you think is facts .. its clear lola is in on whatever publicity stunt that was why the hell would she out her mother out as a drug addict .. lola likes to play the game as much as madonna now ..some fans and haters have been saying she is alcoholic for years and now she is a drug addict .. she gained weight and didnt rehearse music enough .. the end ..youll get over it 

mdnamdma

mdnamdma

12 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

I have watched it... at first i was like what the hell is everyone talking about, sure it's not breathtaking but i have seen worse from her lately and i was kind of feeling relieved after all the comments i had read... and then came "Music"... 

I will try not be over dramatic, but i tell you, and i really mean it, i felt sick to the point my stomach was upside down and felt like i was about to vomit, yes no joke. I felt deeply sad, so sad, watching that woman who owned the worldwide stages like no one else making a fool of herself in front of millions of people... I love her so much that the pain i felt i could feel physically. 

That was bot bad, that was terrible, very terrible, and that had nothing to do with the clothes or anything... even your regular drunk 70 yo aunt at the local bar does way better... i wanted it to stop as quick as possible, that was one of the most uncomfortable show from a major star i have ever seen, and i cannot believe i am writting this about Madonna. I am not even sure which one is the worse between this and Britney' infamous 'Gimme more' performance...

I know something is wrong behind the curtains for a while now, i discuss it often via private message with some members because i don't want to spread negativity on the forum. Now this is one thing that she has issues but the thing is why doing it in front of the world ?!!! i just wish she retire for a while, that people around her help her and when she gets better if she want she can come back under the spotlights but please, for now on, make it stop. This is not nice to watch her destroy herself while everyone applause...

If she has a manager, a daughter, a son, anyone around her who loves her and maybe come across that post, help her, take her away from any exposure and help her... but i do believe that Lola is onto something with the medication comment she has posted a few weeks ago 🙏🙏🙏

destroy herself ? please dont act like what you think is facts .. its clear lola is in on whatever publicity stunt that was why the hell would she out her mother out as a drug addict .. lola likes to play the game as much as madonna now ..some fans and ahters have been saying she is alcoholic for years and now she is a drug addict .. she gained weight and didnt rehearse music enough .. the end 

Important Information

Terms of Use