Edit History

RoadLessTravelled

RoadLessTravelled

4 minutes ago, Shoful said:

The odder thing about all of this is she herself got the butt implant now she’s photoshopping it down? :Madonna032:

I don’t think her body figure is bad or anything she looks normal. It’s the squeezed corset. Boobs shoved to her throat. 50 necklaces on. And corn rows that make her look bad. It’s bizarre because you don’t photoshop yourself if you like the way you look and she could’ve done so many easy things that would make her look amazing. She just chose several unflattering things to pair together 

Agreed but I doubt Madonna edits her pictures herself. It's her yes men telling her to her face she looks great then trying to "fix" everything with photoshop and filters afterward because they know she looks a mess. 

RoadLessTravelled

RoadLessTravelled

3 minutes ago, Shoful said:

The odder thing about all of this is she herself got the butt implant now she’s photoshopping it down? :Madonna032:

I don’t think her body figure is bad or anything she looks normal. It’s the squeezed corset. Boobs shoved to her throat. 50 necklaces on. And corn rows that make her look bad. It’s bizarre because you don’t photoshop yourself if you like the way you look and she could’ve done so many easy things that would make her look amazing. She just chose several unflattering things to pair together 

Agreed but I doubt Madonna edits her pictures herself. It's her yes men telling her to her face she looks great then trying to "fix" everything with photoshop and filters afterward because they know she looks a mess. 

RoadLessTravelled

RoadLessTravelled

Just now, Shoful said:

Agreed but I doubt Madonna edits her pictures. It's her yes men telling her to her face she looks great then trying to "fix" everything with photoshop and filters afterward because they know she looks a mess. 

Important Information

Terms of Use