Edit History

Banned

Banned

20 minutes ago, Ch3rish said:

Material Gworll is not an "old song".  It's actually new.  It stems from Saucy's version, but the production and song is totally new.  It's not even a remix of Madonna's original Material Girl. 

As for your point about 'celebrating' a flop, I agree with you.  I don't get that either, but at the same time, not everyone posting things like that are being that serious.  But may I offer you some friendly advice?  You might just want to consider picking your battles from this point on, because you can't let everything trigger you when someone says something negative of Madonna. Those sort of people always pop up anyway, no matter where you talk about Madonna.  Besides, it's best not to give them any attention because it only feeds them more.  If you're worried about the constant negativity, why not set the example and just continue sharing your appreciation for her?  Commenting on someone who is always negative, only gives them the floor more.  Ignore those who are obsessively negative, yet be open to others who may have an alternate opinion of her even if it's not always positive.  :smile:

The song and his rap is years old i think two or three years old ! It trended ! Remix was late to take advantage or that trend but i dont think she ever meant for it to be released when it was recorded ! Oh well we wont be getting the hung up remix now ! 

Banned

Banned

Just now, Ch3rish said:

Material Gworll is not an "old song".  It's actually new.  It stems from Saucy's version, but the production and song is totally new.  It's not even a remix of Madonna's original Material Girl. 

As for your point about 'celebrating' a flop, I agree with you.  I don't get that either, but at the same time, not everyone posting things like that are being that serious.  But may I offer you some friendly advice?  You might just want to consider picking your battles from this point on, because you can't let everything trigger you when someone says something negative of Madonna. Those sort of people always pop up anyway, no matter where you talk about Madonna.  Besides, it's best not to give them any attention because it only feeds them more.  If you're worried about the constant negativity, why not set the example and just continue sharing your appreciation for her?  Commenting on someone who is always negative, only gives them the floor more.  Ignore those who are obsessively negative, yet be open to others who may have an alternate opinion of her even if it's not always positive.  :smile:

The song and his rap is years old i think two or three years old ! It trended ! Remix was late to take advantage or that trend but i dont think she ever meant for it to be released when it was recorded

Important Information

Terms of Use