The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

4 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Album Title: Warning Points

Street Date: May 13, 2024

Lead Single: Warning Signs

Just out of curiosity...why is Warning Signs so sought after? Don't get me wrong, the AI version was cute but out of all unreleased songs why is that one seen as the holy grail? Why not First There's a Kiss?

14 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Just out of curiosity...why is Warning Signs so sought after? Don't get me wrong, the AI version was cute but out of all unreleased songs why is that one seen as the holy grail? Why not First There's a Kiss?

I guess it gets more attention cos at least some of the lyrics are known. and the sound was described which makes it more concrete than the songs where we only have titles?

1 hour ago, Debord said:

I guess it gets more attention cos at least some of the lyrics are known. and the sound was described which makes it more concrete than the songs where we only have titles?

I mean other songs have titles and descriptions of the subject matter...but ever since i became a mega stan in 2000, all i hear about is Warning Signs! Lol personally, my holy grail would be My Ejector and Adverse Youth.

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

I mean other songs have titles and descriptions of the subject matter...but ever since i became a mega stan in 2000, all i hear about is Warning Signs! Lol personally, my holy grail would be My Ejector and Adverse Youth.

Are those official or just rumors?

It takes no crystal ball to predict that once the tour is over she will plan to going in studio to make a new album... Then the Abel/TheWeeknd rumor just comes from the fact that Abel said last year that he would love to produce a whole album foe her and she's reposted it writting "Let's goooo !".

I personally hope she workd with a brand new producer she has never worked with before and that almost no one knows. Fresh new sound. I would love a total departure from the sounds we already know from her. 

3 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

It takes no crystal ball to predict that once the tour is over she will plan to going in studio to make a new album... Then the Abel/TheWeeknd rumor just comes from the fact that Abel said last year that he would love to produce a whole album foe her and she's reposted it writting "Let's goooo !".

This "pop insider" is clearly basing it off of what Madonna and The Weeknd communicated last year.  While I am all for it and love for it to happen, I'm not going to hold my breath.  

I need good old Pat coming back for a last pair of masterpieces

THIS rumour doesn't change the fact M has a song closed with Martin, wich is apparently perfect as a summer single to close the Celebration era, so I still have some hope for something new before the coming studio session (I'm also one of those who think that the new album release will happen in 2025)

14 hours ago, Donna said:

Well duh.  Most all have predicted this would happen.  I don't expect her to rush into the studio, but I'm betting most likely in the fall, she'll start work on a new album. 

Well.. It's thesame insider that already "predicted" that the new album is already completed (once produced by Bjork/Arca, later by Max Martin, then the Weeknd etc.) and will be released soon. Now they are providing "inside" info Madonna is hitting studio, ehm, to make a new album. They are changing their "inside" info (read as "pure bullshit", pardon my French) every month, if not every week. Absolutely ridiculous to take it even slightly serious 

13 hours ago, stefo said:

I need good old Pat coming back for a last pair of masterpieces

THIS rumour doesn't change the fact M has a song closed with Martin, wich is apparently perfect as a summer single to close the Celebration era, so I still have some hope for something new before the coming studio session (I'm also one of those who think that the new album release will happen in 2025)

let´s pray for this summer hit releasing with the max martin track!! And as it happens, she works on a whole new album which come along with the tour dvd next year!!

52 minutes ago, maddy1111 said:

This thread really hit the "American Life, Track 3" level :Madonna003:

This thread is a Celebration era grief processing strategy man. We're not gonna stand here alone, with our hearts broken and deep esistential questions about the meaning of it all in our minds, we're gonna keep on inventing and reading and speculating and dreaming and writing and rewriting until NOOONE of this will happen. As we always do man ... till the next twerk 

I WANNA BELIEVE

Fighter Jet Bollywood GIF by Hrithik Roshan

59 minutes ago, Dance_Freak said:

What if the Max Martin track is actually a new song she recorded to launch the first (supposed) reissue coming later this year?

Or the rumored Katy collab

46 minutes ago, stefo said:

This thread is a Celebration era grief processing strategy man. We're not gonna stand here alone, with our hearts broken and deep esistential questions about the meaning of it all in our minds, we're gonna keep on inventing and reading and speculating and dreaming and writing and rewriting until NOOONE of this will happen. As we always do man ... till the next twerk 

I WANNA BELIEVE

Fighter Jet Bollywood GIF by Hrithik Roshan

She never give us what we expect but she will always will return with something good!

18 hours ago, steady75 said:

I wouldnt trust these "iNsiDeRS" at all tbh. They get things right as often as they completely come up with made up stuff. Tried to follow this account in the latest month and their attempt to track Katy's moves was complete clownery (not the only one to do so, but still) 💀

But honestly ive learned there's so few rumors about Madonna that when even fake iNsiDeRS come up with fanfics is a good sign of something happening soon actually, lol