POPULAR

11 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

Where did I say I hated it?

I am saying that I am not excited about another song from Madonna that is a ‘featuring’ track.

Not you personally. I am just commenting on the whole 60 pages Sam Smith collaboration meltdowns about a song we don’t even know the name of, and here some “great, a song from a terrible show”, but we haven’t seen the show and haven’t heard the song. That’s about it. 

it would be great to see a more exited mood about new music instead. Just my opinion 

2 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

How many featuring songs including Madonna have been excellent?

Would love to hear your genuine thoughts.

Her featuring track record is terrible. That is why I am saying what I am saying.

Loved Me Against the Music, 4 Minutes, Medellin, Bitch, I'm Loca, Be Careful With My Heart, Levitating and Take a Bow!  

2 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

How many featuring songs including Madonna have been excellent?

Would love to hear your genuine thoughts.

Her featuring track record is terrible. That is why I am saying what I am saying.

You might find them horrible, but I do enjoy 4 minutes

i think hung up on tokisha is fun

not excellent by any means but not something to assure that all future collaborations will suck. 

Nobody said they hate something they haven’t heard and somebody is clutching their pearls desperate for some attention today.

Thank god others are seeing what I’ve been seeing. :smke:
And I am 100% open to giving any new song a try. I can give something a try and not be excited at the same time.

57 minutes ago, Sultrysully said:

Loved Me Against the Music, 4 Minutes, Medellin, Bitch, I'm Loca, Be Careful With My Heart, Levitating and Take a Bow!  

Don't forget "What Can You Lose" and "Guilty By Association"... but of course I realize all of this is subjective, so nothing can be factually considered "excellent".  It's only subjective.  :)

1 minute ago, Diieeego said:

You might find them horrible, but I do enjoy 4 minutes

i think hung up on tokisha is fun

not excellent by any means but not something to assure that all future collaborations will suck. 

I never said every single featuring was bad. What is going on here?

I am saying MOST. And Take a Bow isn’t a featuring. And this isn’t aimed at the person I am quoting.

I like plenty of her features. MOST are not good, to ME.

1 minute ago, BuggedOut said:

I never said every single featuring was bad. What is going on here?

I am saying MOST. And Take a Bow isn’t a featuring. And this isn’t aimed at the person I am quoting.

I like plenty of her features. MOST are not good, to ME.

I think everybody here is reading too much into this. I am not attacking you, you asked what features I thought were genuinely good lol. I just answered

52 minutes ago, Sultrysully said:

I understand why you would include Take a Bow and even Forbidden Love.  They very much include Babyface in a big way.  It may not be a true duet, but Babyface is very much featured on it.  If this song was released in the last decade, it would have been labeled among the title as a song Featuring Babyface.

1 minute ago, Diieeego said:

I think everybody here is reading too much into this. I am not attacking you, you asked what features I thought were genuinely good lol. I just answered

Sorry, I wasn’t more clear.

Madonna’s vocal featuring’s with other vocal artists post-2000. 

Just now, BuggedOut said:

They aren’t featuring unless the song title says Featuring.

We all know Take a Bow and Forbidden Love are solo Madonna tracks with Babyface on backing vocals but they are not features.

Reading comprehension?

I agree with you. Take a Bow is not a duet. He is doing backing vocals only.

Its the same as Mariah on his song Everytime I Close My Eyes.

• RUADJAI changed the title to POPULAR
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic