Re-Edition Magazine April 25 2024 PREORDER LINK

Scottyx

11 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

those filters and collages it remains Italian Vogue by Klein

img_0344.jpg

Exactly!!! My thought… it’s just a cheap copy of previous shoots. Wondering why she keeps working with him when in fact she can hire a decant fashion photographer? She’s a billionaire.

Awful. Hopefully she doesnt hire him to do the shoot for the next album. The money thing is so unbelievably tacky and tasteless. Why doesnt she just work with a new unknown photographer if she doesnt want to work with the same people she's worked with before? And the sad thing is, it's not even that she looks awful or that the styling is bad. The theme is just so cheesy. Like what's the point? That she has money? 

15 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Definitely a forgettable shoot. They could've done anything and they did the same old.

You know, I really thought the Frozen Remix videos were good and modern. I was hoping it was a sign he was improving and growing as an artist but this literally looks like any other influencer post. 

Update from the site I posted the purchase link. I emailed asking about multiple covers and which version I would be receiving....

They confirmed it is the Madonna cover.  So, maybe since I ordered the day it was made avail I got lucky.

Info FRSHOP
7:04 AM (10 hours ago)
to me

Dear Scotty,
I apologize for the late reply.
Sure, your order is for the Madonna cover. We'll inform you when we ship your magazine.

Don't hesitate to contact me for more information or clarification.
Best regards.

Massimiliano Golini
Customer Service
www.fashionroomshop.com