Edit History

Banned

Banned

28 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Can’t believe Madonna’s “weight gain” is being dissected. She looks healthy to me. And happier these days.

Gay men especially need to move on from this expectation that everybody must be ripped like a Calvin Klein model in order to be worthy of existence. It’s important to be healthy yes but there are more things to life than the gym and torsos. Sometimes it’s healthier for your mental health to let go and live a little too especially at Madonna’s point in life. Some fans really are just projecting their insecurities about themselves onto Madonna a lot of the time I think.

It doesnt help when her instagram pics slim her digitally and then fans see her in the real and get surprised ! Shes clearly aware she has gained weight and not happy with it as he removes any traces of a double chin or a belly and i think its at her request too ! Maybe shes on steroids for her hip or has another health condition that we are not aware of that makes her gain weight we dont know but she is not happy with it .. this said she looks like she has lost weight recently and most importantly HAPPY

Banned

Banned

25 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Can’t believe Madonna’s “weight gain” is being dissected. She looks healthy to me. And happier these days.

Gay men especially need to move on from this expectation that everybody must be ripped like a Calvin Klein model in order to be worthy of existence. It’s important to be healthy yes but there are more things to life than the gym and torsos. Sometimes it’s healthier for your mental health to let go and live a little too especially at Madonna’s point in life. Some fans really are just projecting their insecurities about themselves onto Madonna a lot of the time I think.

It doesnt help when her instagram pics slim her digitally and then fans see her in the real and get surprised ! Shes clearly away she has gained weight and not happy with it as he removes any traces of a double chin or a belly and i think its at her request too ! Maybe shes on steroids for her hip or has another health condition that we are not aware of that makes her gain weight we dont know but she is not happy with it .. this said she looks like she has lost weight recently 

Important Information

Terms of Use