Edit History

Banned

Banned

13 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

It’s confirmed and it’s been re-titled ‘Hold Me Closer.’ I would assume it’s a dance version like the Dua one but I guess we’ll see.

Its so random and i cant see how britney could fit on that tiny dancer song! Im thinking they didnt do this in a studio together ! Its a shame her comeback single will be a duet and im betting after this her fans wont get anything solo for ages ! Its kinda ironic giving he is so anti lip sync but is doing a duet with the queen of lip sync ! Isnt that funny

Banned

Banned

11 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

It’s confirmed and it’s been re-titled ‘Hold Me Closer.’ I would assume it’s a dance version like the Dua one but I guess we’ll see.

Its so random and i cant see how britney could fit on that tiny dancer song! Im thinking they didnt do this in a studio together ! Its a shame her comeback single will be a duet and im betting after this her fans wont get anything solo for ages ! 

Banned

Banned

7 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Its so random and i cant see how britney could fit on that tiny dancer song! Im thinking they didnt do this in a studio together ! 

Important Information

Terms of Use