Edit History

Banned

Banned

11 minutes ago, Ch3rish said:

I don't know him that personally to assess he has such an "anger" issue.  Again, I recognize he's said some nasty comments regarding Madonna, but each time he's come back and apologized.  I also know his husband is an influence on him.  I also know he is a fan of Madonna's.  Like Boy George, both have said unkind things of Madonna, but they ultimately really like her.  Both artists have suffered a lot of tribulations in their own lives, so I understand where they are coming from.  Madonna has not been perfect herself when it comes to talking about other entertainers, so let's not pretend she's perfect.

Coming back and apologising then doing it over and over again does not make it right ! The damage is done  ! Laughing when she won best live act and saying it was a joke could have damaged her as a performing act ! I think some people believe madonna is like britney just all lip sync and that comment didnt help 

Banned

Banned

8 minutes ago, Ch3rish said:

I don't know him that personally to assess he has such an "anger" issue.  Again, I recognize he's said some nasty comments regarding Madonna, but each time he's come back and apologized.  I also know his husband is an influence on him.  I also know he is a fan of Madonna's.  Like Boy George, both have said unkind things of Madonna, but they ultimately really like her.  Both artists have suffered a lot of tribulations in their own lives, so I understand where they are coming from.  Madonna has not been perfect herself when it comes to talking about other entertainers, so let's not pretend she's perfect.

Coming back and apologising then doing it over and over again does not make it right ! The damage is done 

Important Information

Terms of Use