Edit History

acolyte

acolyte

20 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

I'm a little skeptical now too, given Renaissance sounds substantially better than those two albums do mix-wise. That's been one of my biggest complaints with her releases since Confessions...the mixing and mastering are really subpar. 

She should get whoever does Ariana Grande's or Dua Lipa's albums....now THOSE are incredible mixes. Almost flawless.

It's all a tiny bit confusing, isn't it? I remember there were tweets back in the day that linked Mike Dean to "some" mastering job for Rebel Heart, but not explicitly to the whole album. Given the clusterfuck that album is, I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't even one principal mastering engineer. When it comes to Madame X, we're completely in the dark. 

I've never heard a single song by Ariana, but I do agree that the mixing and mastering on Future Nostalgia is absolutely impeccable!

By the way, according to Wiki, Colin Leonard was responsible for mastering Renaissance

acolyte

acolyte

17 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

I'm a little skeptical now too, given Renaissance sounds substantially better than those two albums do mix-wise. That's been one of my biggest complaints with her releases since Confessions...the mixing and mastering are really subpar. 

She should get whoever does Ariana Grande's or Dua Lipa's albums....now THOSE are incredible mixes. Almost flawless.

It's all a tiny bit confusing, isn't it? I remember there were tweets back in the day that linked Mike Dean to "some" mastering job for Rebel Heart, but not explicitly to the whole album. Given the clusterfuck that album is, I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't even one principal mastering engineer. When it comes to Madame X, we're completely in the dark. 

I've never heard a single song by Ariana, but I do agree that the mixing and mastering on Future Nostalgia is absolutely impeccable!

acolyte

acolyte

13 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Important Information

Terms of Use