Edit History

Bionic

Bionic

2 hours ago, scamper said:

Ooops, sorry... My mistake. If her music doesn't count yeah... I admit it. Madonna is a terrible instagramer! Just joking...

I know what you're trying to say but people here are acting like she's completly over for 4 remixes and 3 videos and a half. For me, and I guess that for a lot of fans, the albums (don't forget that after all Madonna is a singer) are not bad. You can like them more or less but they are not bad albums. You talk about this year... I don't think she's done something so bad to see how some people react.

What did she do this year?

01. Who's that girl club mix for RSD
02. Frozen remixes
03. Material Gwoooorld
04. Gay Pride Concert
05. Finally Enough Love compilation
06. Hung up with tokischa
07. Erotica picture disc re-realise
08. Everybody RSD

I don't think it's bad. About the Madame X Tour I have to admit that is not her best moment. I think the show was good but the last minute cancelations, waiting hours to see her on stage was what made the show a disaster. Of course, it was her fault too but I don't think the show on stage was bad at all. Different to what people expected (same as the new remixes) but not bad at all.

Like I posted earlier I think it's rather an accumulation of things that has many fans worried. I mean what's up with her lateness at her shows? Was she always like this? Because from what I've been observing she started to get annoyingly late for her concerts at around the S&S tour and ever since it seems to have gotten worse with every new tour. In that regard she has sort of turned into Marilyn Monroe, who was increasingly late for her scenes over the course of her career. I would die for someone who worked on the last tours to spill the beans and explain what leads to her starting hours (!) late.

Add all those factors, the new music not resonating with big audiences anymore, her serious problem to start her performances on time, her seeming unfocused, weird and kinda directionless these days, the bad plastic surgery and social media behaviour and you have, over the course of at least the past 10 years a perfect storm of legacy destruction.

Bionic

Bionic

2 hours ago, scamper said:

Ooops, sorry... My mistake. If her music doesn't count yeah... I admit it. Madonna is a terrible instagramer! Just joking...

I know what you're trying to say but people here are acting like she's completly over for 4 remixes and 3 videos and a half. For me, and I guess that for a lot of fans, the albums (don't forget that after all Madonna is a singer) are not bad. You can like them more or less but they are not bad albums. You talk about this year... I don't think she's done something so bad to see how some people react.

What did she do this year?

01. Who's that girl club mix for RSD
02. Frozen remixes
03. Material Gwoooorld
04. Gay Pride Concert
05. Finally Enough Love compilation
06. Hung up with tokischa
07. Erotica picture disc re-realise
08. Everybody RSD

I don't think it's bad. About the Madame X Tour I have to admit that is not her best moment. I think the show was good but the last minute cancelations, waiting hours to see her on stage was what made the show a disaster. Of course, it was her fault too but I don't think the show on stage was bad at all. Different to what people expected (same as the new remixes) but not bad at all.

Like I posted earlier I think it's rather an accumulation of things that has many fans worried. I mean what's up with her lateness at her shows? Was she always like this? Because from what I've been observing she started to get annoyingly late for her concerts at around the S&S tour and ever since it seems to have gotten worse with every new tour. In that regard she has sort of turned into Marilyn Monroe, who was increasingly late for her scenes over the course of her career. I would die for someone who worked on the tour to spill the beans and explain what leads to her starting hours (!) late.

Add all those factors, the new music not resonating with big audiences anymore, her serious problem to start her performances on time, her seeming unfocused, weird and kinda directionless these days, the bad plastic surgery and social media behaviour and you have, over the course of at least the past 10 years a perfect storm of legacy destruction.

Important Information

Terms of Use