Edit History

Pedro Beltran

Pedro Beltran

1 hour ago, musicinferno said:

Since the Mexico City dates went on sale, I've never seen so much repeated begging for codes. :03:

Well there are several reasons for that:

1.- An almost non existent icon fan base, what was the point of being in the fan club that the majority didn’t even know existed or got any benefits from. Everyone is asking on fb groups how to buy a Legacy code
2.- There has never been a demand as high as this, except for S&S which both dates sold like in 7 and 15 minutes each with no fan presales except for the credit card one. The rest of the times she has come here the demand has been as you could see in any US city. 
3.- She’s reaching a younger audience with this tour. 

Anyway I would change the word begging for asking, it sounds a little off putting and derogatory even if it’s not the intention. It is only fans who are afraid to be left out as not everyone has the chance to travel to the US or Europe to get the chance to see her.

I agree that enrolling to a forum with one post just to ask for a code is also off putting 

PS 4. others well you can read below this post it’s TRULY baffling 🤣

Pedro Beltran

Pedro Beltran

23 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

Since the Mexico City dates went on sale, I've never seen so much repeated begging for codes. :03:

Well there are several reasons for that:

1.- An almost non existent icon fan base, what was the point of being in the fan club that the majority didn’t even know existed or got any benefits from. Everyone is asking on fb groups how to buy a Legacy code
2.- There has never been a demand as high as this, except for S&S which both dates sold like in 7 and 15 minutes each with no fan presales except for the credit card one. The rest of the times she has come here the demand has been as you could see in any US city. 
3.- She’s reaching a younger audience with this tour. 

Anyway I would change the word begging for asking, it sounds a little off putting and derogatory even if it’s not the intention. It is only fans who are afraid to be left out as not everyone has the chance to travel to the US or Europe to get the chance to see her.

I agree that enrolling to a forum with one post just to ask for a code is also off putting 

Important Information

Terms of Use