Houston Tickets through AXS

rga98

Ok, so I placed 2 orders for Houston through the venue’s website (AXS) and I can’t see my orders stored in my account. Is anyone experiencing the same issue? I’ve contacted AXS and they’re useless. I’ve purchased tickets from them before but never had this issue. The tickets have delivery delays but I mean the orders.

9 hours ago, Ricardo González Anaya said:

Ok, so I placed 2 orders for Houston through the venue’s website (AXS) and I can’t see my orders stored in my account. Is anyone experiencing the same issue? I’ve contacted AXS and they’re useless. I’ve purchased tickets from them before but never had this issue. The tickets have delivery delays but I mean the orders.

Download the app and they should appear there. Didn't you received a email notification?

4 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

Download the app and they should appear there. Didn't you received a email notification?

I have the app and there’s nothing there. I did get an email for both purchases but that’s it. I don’t have the tickets nor the orders in my account and I’m getting worried. There’s a delivery delay for the tickets but I think the orders should be listed on my history and they’re not there

1 minute ago, Ricardo González Anaya said:

I have the app and there’s nothing there. I did get an email for both purchases but that’s it. I don’t have the tickets nor the orders in my account and I’m getting worried. There’s a delivery delay for the tickets but I think the orders should be listed on my history and they’re not there

If you have the email you need to chase that up with customer service, because you have reference numbers.

mine didn't appeared straight away in the app but not much longer after.

Try with the venue in case there's a delay allocating or confirming places with them. I mean the venue number not the ASX

23 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

If you have the email you need to chase that up with customer service, because you have reference numbers.

mine didn't appeared straight away in the app but not much longer after.

Try with the venue in case there's a delay allocating or confirming places with them. I mean the venue number not the ASX

So you bought tickets for Houston through AXS and you already have the order on your account? 

32 minutes ago, Ricardo González Anaya said:

So you bought tickets for Houston through AXS and you already have the order on your account? 

no I bought tickets for London but I'm using AXS too. That's what I'm suggesting that you reach to the venue instead of the ticket providers, they might give you some info.

9 hours ago, EgoRod said:

no I bought tickets for London but I'm using AXS too. That's what I'm suggesting that you reach to the venue instead of the ticket providers, they might give you some info.

Oh I see. I’ll contact the Arena to see what they have to say. Still if anyone did buy tickets for Houston through AXS please tell me 🙏🏼

20 hours ago, Ricardo González Anaya said:

I'm going through the same thing! I placed 2 orders for Houston and they're not in my account either. I called AXS and asked about it cause the $ was definitely taken from my account, and they said the tix will be there on Sept 11. I was like, "but why are they not even in my order history??" but no real answer. So its not just you and i'm glad to know its not just me either! My Dallas tix are there though...?

5 hours ago, jack5225 said:

I'm going through the same thing! I placed 2 orders for Houston and they're not in my account either. I called AXS and asked about it cause the $ was definitely taken from my account, and they said the tix will be there on Sept 11. I was like, "but why are they not even in my order history??" but no real answer. So its not just you and i'm glad to know its not just me either! My Dallas tix are there though...?

It’s a relief for me too! My friend is in the same situation. Maybe you used Ticketmaster for Dallas? 

1 hour ago, cjfinley said:

I'm considering buying tickets for Houston through AXS - please let us know what you find out!

Well apparently there are delivery delays for the tickets of both shows till 3 days before each one and that affects the orders from showing on our accounts but they say it’s not a big deal and it’s normal. To me it isn’t but everyone’s the same.

Please, anyone else who is in the same situation let us know so we can be more calm about it.

3 hours ago, Ricardo González Anaya said:

Well apparently there are delivery delays for the tickets of both shows till 3 days before each one and that affects the orders from showing on our accounts but they say it’s not a big deal and it’s normal. To me it isn’t but everyone’s the same.

Please, anyone else who is in the same situation let us know so we can be more calm about it.

As long as you have an email notification with a reference you'll be fine. They might have some technical issues. The problem is when you can't confirm your purchase. Believe me I worked for a ticket company for years.

10 hours ago, EgoRod said:

"There could be a delivery delay. For some events, extra time is required to process and confirm all orders,"

https://support.axs.com/hc/en-us/articles/201086814-Why-can-t-I-see-My-Events-in-the-App-

Thank you!! Yes there is a delivery delay for both shows. The thing that concerns me is the orders not showing on my account but I do have confirmation emails

On 2/14/2023 at 2:02 PM, jack5225 said:

FOLLOW UP: I Live chatted with AXS to bitch about my tickets not being in my account, etc and before the chat was over, they were there! So now i can see them in my tickets and in my order history.

5 hours ago, jack5225 said:

FOLLOW UP: I Live chatted with AXS to bitch about my tickets not being in my account, etc and before the chat was over, they were there! So now i can see them in my tickets and in my order history.

Omg really? I’ve live chatted with them before and nothing happens 😫. Now I’m scared. I’m on the live chat again and they just keep opening request after request and I don’t get a response anywhere. 

Edited by Ricardo González Anaya (see edit history)

Terrible translation to Spanish from the app but maybe that’s why we aren’t seeing them on the order 

¿Por qué no veo Mis Eventos en la aplicación?

"Si usted no ve sus eventos en la aplicación, asegúrese de que usted compró sus boletos con la misma cuenta de AXS que está usando para iniciar la sesión en la aplicación de AXS. Desafortunadamente no somos capaces de transferir una compra de boletos en su cuenta MyAXS si usted no ha comprado boletos mientras registrado en su cuenta

What is will call and how do I pick up my tickets? 

Will call is a delivery method where you pick up your tickets at the venue’s box office on the day of your event. To pick up your tickets, you’ll need to show a government-issued ID along with the credit card used to purchase your tickets. 

For the exact hours and location of the box office, please check the venue’s website.

1 minute ago, Pedro Beltran said:

What is will call and how do I pick up my tickets? 

Will call is a delivery method where you pick up your tickets at the venue’s box office on the day of your event. To pick up your tickets, you’ll need to show a government-issued ID along with the credit card used to purchase your tickets. 

For the exact hours and location of the box office, please check the venue’s website.

Yeah it’s not the same. My tickets are e-tickets and they have a delivery delay for 3 days before the event. That concerns me cause I think my orders are unlinked to my account and I’m scared my tickets will not be delivered on the day of the event. I’ve tried everything. I’ve called them, I’ve emailed them (which is useless they never respond), I’ve used the live chat multiple times and I’ve contacted them on Twitter as well and they know nothing.

Please @jack5225let us know what worked for you 🥹. What they told you to do, what you told them

1 minute ago, Ricardo González Anaya said:

Yeah it’s not the same. My tickets are e-tickets and they have a delivery delay for 3 days before the event. That concerns me cause I think my orders are unlinked to my account and I’m scared my tickets will not be delivered on the day of the event. I’ve tried everything. I’ve called them, I’ve emailed them (which is useless they never respond), I’ve used the live chat multiple times and I’ve contacted them on Twitter as well and they know nothing.

Please @jack5225let us know what worked for you 🥹. What they told you to do, what you told them

Yeah I understand they aren’t the same, I was just trying to help you notice in case they were will call too, but why are you worried if they say a 3 days before the event delivery? They also state that if your weren’t registered at the time of buying the tickets they aren’t able to transfer them. 
I honestly think you are worrying about nothing, hope you are able to work things out. 

1 minute ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Yeah I understand they aren’t the same, I was just trying to help you notice in case they were will call too, but why are you worried if they say a 3 days before the event delivery? They also state that if your weren’t registered at the time of buying the tickets they aren’t able to transfer them. 
I honestly think you are worrying about nothing, hope you are able to work things out. 

I appreciate that. The thing is I’ve been registered on AXS for years and I used my account to buy them 🥲. In your case I think it’s easier cause it’s will call (I’d prefer that tbh). 

Just now, Ricardo González Anaya said:

I appreciate that. The thing is I’ve been registered on AXS for years and I used my account to buy them 🥲. In your case I think it’s easier cause it’s will call (I’d prefer that tbh). 

Oh I see, I’m sure you’ll sort things out, keep us posted please 🙏🏼