Edit History

Confessions Lightside

Confessions Lightside

26 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

I love reading comprehension!  It was one of my favorite courses in school.:)

Well, reading the text I see that too many details are highlighted that make it clear that we are not talking about an 18 or 19-year-old (who would be practically of legal age and therefore the fantasy would no longer make any sense) but of someone of 14 or 15 years old: The fact of preferring to use the word teenage boy (which, although it is true, also includes 18 or 19-year-olds, almost no one says or thinks of that word to refer to them), presuming that the boy is virgin and inexperienced in sex (something that would be rare in someone of 18 or 19), the detail of little pubic hair (which appears from the age of 13) and the fact that he is going to school but never goes to classes for spending all the time with "Madonna" in her apartment and that due to a feeling of guilt, she decides to leave him some tasks so that he does not totally waste his time.

Then his parents kick him out of the apartment, probably as a punishment for discovering that he never goes to school and for his misbehavior or rebelliousness, and when the boy decides to spend the night with "Madonna" again we see that he is a minor when she tenderly compares the size of her body with his and when she highlights his natural astonishment at being with a naked woman in bed for the first time.

I don't know if this fantasy shocked many people at the time because I remember that Madonna gave a boy a passionate kiss during the Who's that girl tour (one of the best moments of the show by the way) and it seems to me that nobody censored that scene. Of course, something that would not have happened if instead of Madonna it had been a man kissing an underage girl or boy. Contradictions and double standards of the time that accepted certain things and condemned others. Something that we continue to see today where minors are supposedly more protected but are allowed to listen to songs with dirty and disgusting lyrics or perform excessively suggestive and sexual dances and what more atrocities will we see in the future, I don't even want to think about it.

Thank you so much for your detailed explanation. I really appreciate that!

The question I ask myself is: Should I look critically at what Madonna has done or described? I don't know how I should define my morality for that. I'm only 18 years old myself and haven't had any sexual experiences yet. So I can't really say much on the subject. I know that there are some adults who specifically target younger ones because they can be better exploited. But I can't imagine that this was Madonna's intention. I guess she just wanted to have some fun. It's legitimate for an adult to have sex with an teenanger boy if both parties agree and no one is being taken advantage of? Or is it always morally reprehensible as an adult to engage in this due to the lack of emotional maturity of the teenanger boy?

Just to be clear to everyone, I definitely don't want to badmouth Madonna. I want to improve my moral thinking and the best way to do that is to talk about it.

Confessions Lightside

Confessions Lightside

18 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

I love reading comprehension!  It was one of my favorite courses in school.:)

Well, reading the text I see that too many details are highlighted that make it clear that we are not talking about an 18 or 19-year-old (who would be practically of legal age and therefore the fantasy would no longer make any sense) but of someone of 14 or 15 years old: The fact of preferring to use the word teenage boy (which, although it is true, also includes 18 or 19-year-olds, almost no one says or thinks of that word to refer to them), presuming that the boy is virgin and inexperienced in sex (something that would be rare in someone of 18 or 19), the detail of little pubic hair (which appears from the age of 13) and the fact that he is going to school but never goes to classes for spending all the time with "Madonna" in her apartment and that due to a feeling of guilt, she decides to leave him some tasks so that he does not totally waste his time.

Then his parents kick him out of the apartment, probably as a punishment for discovering that he never goes to school and for his misbehavior or rebelliousness, and when the boy decides to spend the night with "Madonna" again we see that he is a minor when she tenderly compares the size of her body with his and when she highlights his natural astonishment at being with a naked woman in bed for the first time.

I don't know if this fantasy shocked many people at the time because I remember that Madonna gave a boy a passionate kiss during the Who's that girl tour (one of the best moments of the show by the way) and it seems to me that nobody censored that scene. Of course, something that would not have happened if instead of Madonna it had been a man kissing an underage girl or boy. Contradictions and double standards of the time that accepted certain things and condemned others. Something that we continue to see today where minors are supposedly more protected but are allowed to listen to songs with dirty and disgusting lyrics or perform excessively suggestive and sexual dances and what more atrocities will we see in the future, I don't even want to think about it.

Thank you so much for your detailed explanation. I really appreciate that!

The question I ask myself is: Should I look critically at what Madonna has done or described? I myself don't know how I should define my morality for that. I'm only 18 years old myself and haven't had any sexual experiences yet. So I can't really say much on the subject. I know that there are some adults who specifically target younger ones because they can be better exploited. But I can't imagine that this was Madonna's intention. I guess she just wanted to have some fun. It's legitimate for an adult to have sex with an teenanger boy if both parties agree and no one is being taken advantage of? Or is it always morally reprehensible as an adult to engage in this due to the lack of emotional maturity of the teenanger boy?

Just to be clear to everyone, I definitely don't want to badmouth Madonna. I want to improve my moral thinking and the best way to do that is to talk about it.

Important Information

Terms of Use