Edit History

sethrox101

sethrox101

Just got out of the show. It was pretty late start tonight as expected, but in true Madonna fashion she embraced it during the show. She really should start earlier, as people begin to get fatigued as the show goes on (probably worse on a weeknight).

That said, the show itself was amazing. Such an excellent overview of her life/career with a good mix of hits and fan faves. Some parts are weaker than others, but when it shines it really shines.

Ultimately, I feel super lucky to have seen this landmark tour of a living legend. The one and only MADONNA. I’m happy to say that the show also does a great job at demonstrating her stamp on pop culture.

I hope everyone else had just as much fun at their shows and people enjoy the shows to come!

sethrox101

sethrox101

Just got out of the show. It was pretty late start tonight as expected, but in true Madonna fashion she embraced it during the show. She really should start earlier, as people begin to get fatigued as the show goes on (probably worse on a weeknight).

That said, the show itself was amazing. Such an excellent overview of her life/career with a good mix of hits and fan faves. Some parts are weaker than others, but when it shines it really shines.

Ultimately, I feel super lucky to have seen this landmark tour of a living legend. The only and only MADONNA. I’m happy to say that the show also does a great job at demonstrating her stamp on pop culture.

I hope everyone else had just as much fun at their shows and people enjoy the shows to come!

Important Information

Terms of Use