Edit History

Leona Helmsley

Leona Helmsley

20 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

As I said, you may now deduct WHO take me as a troll and a hater.

Christian people are so dumb they ignore their own faith fought about 4 centuries to be finally recognized and tolerated, and in this meantime bishops did a series of concessions to Paganism and other "State religions" to make Christianism more palatable to the masses. They even pretend their Christ died for their sins when in fact he was executed as a criminal by the powerful people of then by trying defeat them and their privileges and contradictions; Jesus ultimately died as a  "plagued by God," hanging on a cross - a shameful death to any Jew according to Torah - for his message of love and acceptance, that anyone, good or "evil" is always a child of God and deserve their place in the Kingdom. Christians of course ignore who a Samaritan was in the Palestine of Roman Empire times (I ask you to google "Samaritan Jew" and discover by yourselves). I will always say, as a Gnostic therefore a heretic by Orthodox Christianism: it wasn't Judas who betrayed Jesus, but every single Christian who has deturped his message for those 2 millenniums and counting.

people are not spiritual... they follow only rules without belive in it for real, and they prey only for the fear of hell or some punishment.... very few people try to growth their spirituality

Leona Helmsley

Leona Helmsley

16 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

As I said, you may now deduct WHO take me as a troll and a hater.

Christian people are so dumb they ignore their own faith fought about 4 centuries to be finally recognized and tolerated, and in this meantime bishops did a series of concessions to Paganism and other "State religions" to make Christianism more palatable to the masses. They even pretend their Christ died for their sins when in fact he was executed as a criminal by the powerful people of then by trying defeat them and their privileges and contradictions; Jesus ultimately died as a  "plagued by God," hanging on a cross - a shameful death to any Jew according to Torah - for his message of love and acceptance, that anyone, good or "evil" is always a child of God and deserve their place in the Kingdom. Christians of course ignore who a Samaritan was in the Palestine of Roman Empire times (I ask you to google "Samaritan Jew" and discover by yourselves). I will always say, as a Gnostic therefore a heretic by Orthodox Christianism: it wasn't Judas who betrayed Jesus, but every single Christian who has deturped his message for those 2 millenniums and counting.

people are not spiritual... they follow only rules without belive in it for real, and they prey only for the fear of hell or some punishment.... very few people try to growth spirituality

Important Information

Terms of Use