Edit History

ForceKin

ForceKin

Spelling

10 minutes ago, Donna said:

Who are all these "co producers" you are talking about that spoke of the work they've done for her regarding "new music"? The only person who has spoken out is Max Martin and he was clear it was ONE song. No one else has officially spoken out about creating "New music" with her.  No one else had come forward to talk about any work they worked on with her that we can consider "new music".

Let's also remember, this thread was started in regards of a NEW ALBUM and I think many of us aren't seeing that happen this year. As for a new song, I don't think no one things it's unreasonable, but we are basing it off of a Deezer ad that used a soundbyte from a song and some artist that slightly sounds like an early Madonna.  I hear that, but don't believe it's her. 

So yeah, the Max Martin could very well happen this year, but it's just odd that NOTHING has been said of it since it happened.  We'll see what happens. It's just most of us aren't going to get our hopes up.  We've been there before and you speculate all you like, but it doesn't mean others won't argue the point that it's not happening either.  :)

Isn't it funny that were saying the same thing in different ways? 😆🤣 You're saying it's possible that M is releasing new music at some point, but unlikely that it's coming any time soon. Others, like me, are saying the exact same thing, but asking, what if it's sooner than we think... My point is, to wonder if it's sooner than we think isn't as crazy-ass as some are seeming to make it out to be.

And, btw, Isn't t saying M's DEFINITELY not releasing new music Any time soon, or that she's definitely not going to release the work she did with Martin or Sick Kick because we haven't heard anything about those tracks for a while- isn't this speculation too? (Sick Kick was the other producer I described- who specifically mentioned "originals" as different from remixes) 

ForceKin

ForceKin

2 minutes ago, Donna said:

Who are all these "co producers" you are talking about that spoke of the work they've done for her regarding "new music"? The only person who has spoken out is Max Martin and he was clear it was ONE song. No one else has officially spoken out about creating "New music" with her.  No one else had come forward to talk about any work they worked on with her that we can consider "new music".

Let's also remember, this thread was started in regards of a NEW ALBUM and I think many of us aren't seeing that happen this year. As for a new song, I don't think no one things it's unreasonable, but we are basing it off of a Deezer ad that used a soundbyte from a song and some artist that slightly sounds like an early Madonna.  I hear that, but don't believe it's her. 

So yeah, the Max Martin could very well happen this year, but it's just odd that NOTHING has been said of it since it happened.  We'll see what happens. It's just most of us aren't going to get our hopes up.  We've been there before and you speculate all you like, but it doesn't mean others won't argue the point that it's not happening either.  :)

Isn't it funny that were saying the same thing in different ways? 😆🤣 You're saying it's possible that M is releasing new music at some point, but I likely that it's coming any time soon. Others, like me, are saying the exact same thing, but asking, what if it's sooner than we think... My point is, to wonder if it's sooner than we think isn't as crazy-ass as some are seeming to make it out to be.

And, btw, Isn't t saying M's DEFINITELY not releasing new music Any time soon, or that she's definitely not going to release the work she did with Martin or Sick Kick because we haven't heard anything about those tracks for a while- isn't this speculation too? (Sick Kick was the other producer I described- who specifically mentioned "originals" as different from remixes) 

Important Information

Terms of Use