Katy Perry Woman’s World Feat. Madonna?

Ayham

Well, the alleged snippet from song got vanished from TikTok some hours ago - after just a couple of days of a full stan warrior (pun not intended, sorry Kesha) battle and a massively bad reaction to what looks like another Dr. Luke's production, I only root for Katheryn that she can recover from all this nightmare she has been getting through since the RideOrDie's of ATRL and Twitter told she would resort on Lukasz to earn her long awaited comeback - of course we can speculate why she would do such move, but truth is that just a "lol" from Kesha ignited a fire where katycats got responsible to take away Barbz's crown as the worst stanbase ever. The moment the snippet got dropped, the comparisons to other Dr. Luke's stuff, the fact people from his team reposted Katy's IG story, the rumour it was a badly evolved version from an Ava Max reject, and, naturally, the fundamentalist behaviour from Katy's most passionate stans on X have all made a spiral of disgust everywhere about "her long awaited comeback."

And about M being a part on this: it'd not be the first time M would be attached to such a controversial issue, we lil'medonsters are virtually the most begging for such to happen atp - after all, last, most recent M's IG story claiming for peace in Israel/Palestine conflict has also once again ignited the fire of anti-Zionists against the oppressive actions against Gaza and Cisjordan, all as expected. M has survived to all backlashes, let alone to one where Mariah got to be a predecessor to her (the Latto's remix). But I most fear worst for Katy - because, from all the girls who should keep stay away from Lukasz, she was meant to be always #1 on the list.

EDIT: sorry for my lil' @chaosmen1984mk's moment here, but I believe I should've rly thrown my 2 cents here - and just not to play the devil's (Katy in this case) advocate.

@xavier sorry for the feud I have created to you, I guess you have rather get more supportive of Katy over Kylie, it's most likely because, unlike Kylie, Katy has never said anything shady about Madonna - she did for people like Britney and Mariah, but never for M, while we all have what Kylie said to late Joan Rivers and also during Golden era.

See?, that's my main problem to zealot Madonna fans, if Madonna's capable to forgive the little catfights over the years - and performing one of the most wonderful, poignant live stage duets of the recent times, why people keep feeding the drama? Just for the sake of being "loyal" to what they call "Madonna's spirit"?

Sorry to inform, but Madonna, as a Kabbalist, TRULY believes in the power of Slicha/Kippur. This is a essential step towards human evolution. Nobody can say that has never made a mistake to their lives. The more one has the "holier-than-thou" mentality, the worst for them.

And, taking the chance to say to @clkelley39 what I should've said a couple of days ago, I should recognize he was just misunderstanding what I said to @MaDöner Kebab. I thought the hate people like him have for me pushed him to try make me a lecture, hence why I say he's useless to forum. But we all know how much that's the opposite, right?

It's much better when conflicts are put on the table and try be solved instead of mourning to resentment for the rest of life. After all, as M has brilliantly taken as her own motto: "EXPRESS YOURSELF, DON'T REPRESS YOURSELF."

And @RUADJAI I am TRULY sorry for derailing so much this thread, but I get I needed to give this response as an open letter to Infiniters, instead of just "use a DM to not spare topic," right?

2 hours ago, Prayer said:

So many rumors contradicting themselves.

Snippets that could be real or could be not.

Proper release two months after first teasing the new era.

We're really living a late 00s/early 10s rollout! Exciting.

My bet: solo Katy release and remix with M. two weeks after.

yeah I have to admit that It is sort of interesting that the rumors now circulating are not certain whether they are true or false.

Considering Madonna's days a few years ago when she spilled too much information on her Instagram, it's definitely all a lot more interesting since she moved away from Instagram a little bit.

To get OT again: anyways, why not? My only wonder rn is what Katy and Capitol plan to do with Woman's World (and KP6 as a whole) after removing the snippet from TikTok and getting this alleged "report" on X:

https://twitter.com/PopDrug/status/1803240223339348206?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1803240223339348206|twgr^9cedfae2f6f12e60093eb2b002d8695fec6f741f|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fatrl.net%2Findex.php%3Fapp%3Dcoremodule%3Dsystemcontroller%3Dembedurl%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Fx.com%2FPopDrug%2Fstatus%2F1803240223339348206%3Ft%3DkGyMN0ilFG7xCrQU5HOX3Q26s%3D19

only for hours later another alleged fake snippet from this song being erased by Capitol:

https://twitter.com/zeddyinnit/status/1802757929231110454?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1802757929231110454|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=

So it seems they just got a snowball to their hands and didn't measure how quickly it'd get bigger and bigger.

6 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

To get OT again: anyways, why not? My only wonder rn is what Katy and Capitol plan to do with Woman's World (and KP6 as a whole) after removing the snippet from TikTok and getting this alleged "report" on X:

https://twitter.com/PopDrug/status/1803240223339348206?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1803240223339348206|twgr^9cedfae2f6f12e60093eb2b002d8695fec6f741f|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fatrl.net%2Findex.php%3Fapp%3Dcoremodule%3Dsystemcontroller%3Dembedurl%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Fx.com%2FPopDrug%2Fstatus%2F1803240223339348206%3Ft%3DkGyMN0ilFG7xCrQU5HOX3Q26s%3D19

only for hours later another alleged fake snippet from this song being erased by Capitol:

https://twitter.com/zeddyinnit/status/1802757929231110454?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1802757929231110454|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=

So it seems they just got a snowball to their hands and didn't measure how quickly it'd get bigger and bigger.

Honestly they should just release it in full this Friday (good or bad there's hype and conversation around it) but if she already has promo slots (TV, playlists, etc.) planned/booked for July maybe that's why they want to wait.

@Prayer I have just learnt that the snippet taken-down-by-copyright-request from the 2nd tweet is exactly the same LQ snippet leaked right after Katy posted her TikTok story now removed - you know, the one that her manager claimed was "AI generated." So, the theory on the first tweet I posted was quickly debunked.

Problem is: Dr. Luke's sound engineers reposted back Katy's IG story - this is more than enough for stanbases to link Woman's World to Lukasz - so the rest that's coming is just a consequence to what has happened so far - and all of that's not any good...

5 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Honestly they should just release it in full this Friday (good or bad there's hype and conversation around it) but if she already has promo slots (TV, playlists, etc.) planned/booked for July maybe that's why they want to wait.

I hate this... Why such a long wait, no matter the quality of the song, the fastest It gets dropped the better promo it gets, why did they announce a month prior in so annoyed by this 

24 minutes ago, Andreo said:

No ok why would the snippet she herself posted be removed for copyright? It's literally her own song :confused:

Apparently it was starting to get lots of negative comments on TikTok so KP team deleted it to prevent it going wider with that negative angle. Well done in that case.

While I think she could have definitely avoided bringing back Dr. Luke again (what for? It's not like she needs him at this point), I'm starting to think it's more label policies or old contracts than anything else. In the end he wasn't charged for anything and Kesha and him reached an agreement and released a joint statement last year. Maybe Capitol thought it was time to bring him back in a big way - but of course that was never going to be that easy after 10 years of public drama.

I'm not here to judge what happened between Luke and Kesha and he's probably on the dark side (I mean, not so many people talking good about this guy, just keeping silent at most), but the whole defending Kesha at all costs and treating her like a victim and attacking other artists while she decided to ended it all last year and run with the money doesn't sit that well. People should be able to try to look to the bigger picture instead. Reality is always more complicated than picking a good and bad characters side within a fictional story.

Kesha herself added fuel to the fire posting a short "LOL" post on X just after Katy's single was announced.

I mean.

Anyway, Katy is not blame and people should leave her alone. But also, she should have known better in this case.

39 minutes ago, Prayer said:

In the end he wasn't charged for anything and Kesha and him reached an agreement and released a joint statement last year. Maybe Capitol thought it was time to bring him back in a big way - but of course that was never going to be that easy after 10 years of public drama.

I'm not here to judge what happened between Luke and Kesha and he's probably on the dark side (I mean, not so many people talking good about this guy, just keeping silent at most), but the whole defending Kesha at all costs and treating her like a victim and attacking other artists while she decided to ended it all last year and run with the money doesn't sit that well. People should be able to try to look to the bigger picture instead. Reality is always more complicated than picking a good and bad characters side within a fictional story.

Agree on literally everything you said especially this part. In internet dramas poeple will see only what they want to see. I hate how people pretend to know reality and the actual truth beyond facts and fight as if they're serving justice and not just wasting time and energy on celebrity gossip. I dont understand how people could not just be neutral and form and opinion roughly in a case like this instead of fighting invisibile enemies online pretending they witnessed a fucking alleged case of sexual harassment:dead:

(Also the critics to the snippet lyrics are so forced and exagerated, it's Just a silly girpower message, why so serious?)

14 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

It was kinda obvious after a year of rumors. Not happy about this weird (and super brave, risky, unecessary?) choice cause even if he was judged as innocent he still considered guilty online but oh well, i will be streaming in the trenches i guess :crying:

I can only think of contractual reasons to do this, honestly. She's a big superstar with a big label and team behind, so of course they knew the news would be met with backlash.

Some serious industry behind the scenes BS must be the reason.

Well, Woman's World is still scheduled for Jul 11???? WHAT ARE CAPITAL WAITING FOR RELEASE IT TOMORROW ON RADIO??? Song's here, facts are here, are they expecting the ATRL's, PopJustice's and Stan Twitter's of life will "forgive" Katy for working with "Satan" again???

2 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Well, Woman's World is still scheduled for Jul 11???? WHAT ARE CAPITAL WAITING FOR RELEASE IT TOMORROW ON RADIO??? Song's here, facts are here, are they expecting the ATRL's, PopJustice's and Stan Twitter's of life will "forgive" Katy for working with "Satan" again???

Maybe plan is to have all the meltdowns now so everything cools down in the next three weeks for the actual single release?

I still think if the song is GREAT they could benefit from all the controversy if they released it this Friday. But it needs to be fire, not just good.

3 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Maybe plan is to have all the meltdowns now so everything cools down in the next three weeks for the actual single release?

Do they know how ATRL, PopJustice and Stan Twitter work???

They're far worst than me when it comes to "WE NEVER FORGET" issue!!!!

To this day they still say M was claiming her "white supremacy" just by telling she survived to Michael, Whitney and Prince for her Billboard Woman in Music speech!!!!

1 hour ago, survivalartist said:

Imagine being this excited over a Katy Perry song

In Love Sigh GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I am! I like her!  I still listen to her.  I think the roll out here is quite intentional to simply create buzz.  I'm sure her team knew people would flip out over any Dr. Luke involvement.  I'm sure they are getting ahead of this being they know there are plenty of fans have no care in the world that Dr. Luke is part of this. 

And I still think at best Madonna's involvement may be a remix to this or possibly another song on the album which is why there seems to be so much buzz. Then again, it could merely be coincidental and Madonna is not involved with this song or the album at all. 

By the way, je suis desolé for saying you're still "goody-goody" to me (in fact...) but, given our history, I guess you won't expect I'd treat you like "my goodbye forever friend" like in that alleged demo that M wrote to Sean during Like a Prayer sessions...