Edit History

Dick Tracy

Dick Tracy

I will never understand her obsession with "Human Nature", "La isla bonita" and "Burning Up". At least her fixation with "Candy now" seems to be over now.

Well, she should make "Express yourself" and "Human nature" disappear for a decade. She always sings them because absolutely no regrets, she has broken so many barriers and all that but she no longer surprises anyboy every time she puts them in the setlist of a tour/charity concert/speech against the government. "Vogue" and "Like a prayer" are widely seen too but I think she will never be able to escape them.

Ah! And, "Bitch, I'm Madonna" was never a hit, girl, you and us know it. Please don't let it ever come back again.

Dick Tracy

Dick Tracy

I will never understand her obsession with "Human Nature", "La isla bonita" and "Burning Up". At least her fixation with "Candy now" seems to be over now.

Well, she should make "Express yourself" and "Human nature" disappear for a decade. She always sings them because she always does what she wants, she has broken many barriers and all that but she no longer surprises anyboy every time she puts them in the setlist of a tour/charity concert/speech against the government. "Vogue" and "Like a prayer" are widely seen too but I think she will never be able to escape them.

Ah! And, "Bitch, I'm Madonna" was never a hit, girl, you and us know it. Please don't let it ever come back again.

Important Information

Terms of Use