The unused potential of promo tours

Dear @TheGoth, for sure we all are having a blast to your setlists but until a certain time of Madonna's career she was pursuing her spot as a movie actress, hence why none of these promo tours would have come to fruition. We should remember M didn't do only auctions for the movies she acted, but to several many more.

Just a little example, had she got the role of Jezebel for my favourite movie ever, Jacob's Ladder (1990), taking it away from late actress Elizabeth Peña who got the role, she'd have to wait three months more to start doing the pre-production for Blond Ambition. In fact, I suspect she dyed her black in late 1989 after shooting Dick Tracy (we can see her photos to Jean-Paul Gaultier and the mockup for Cherish/Into the Groove dress) having the possibility of getting Jezebel since that role, billed as a latina spicy woman, is essentially very parallel to own Madonna's mindset. And for sure I'd love to have seen M as Jezebel. But Peña, besides having been a very early option to Carolco Pictures and director Adrian Lyne (yes HIM) did a very good task and obviously was much more convincing in portraying Jezebel that Madonna would ever be capable to.

EDIT: this is a post I'd like @Adonnato get some curiosity for and read it, but after everything said and done I am just blessed I can keep being an active Infiniter at all.