Madonna: True Blue (Poll) R2

Madonna: True Blue (Poll) R2  

25 members voted

1. 1. Were you able to stay true to your fave, or is it already gone?

• White Heat
    • Where's The Party
    • True Blue
    • La Isla Bonita
    • Jimmy Jimmy
    • Love Makes The World Go Round

To all make this go a little bit faster, I am running the round 2's while conducting round 1's on the last categories;  I will have two polls going on at the same time.  Right now, I have Round 1 going on for Rebel Heart and Round 2 going on for True Blue.  As I warned weeks ago, voting for your favorite song was not going to allow for its safety;  any song that had 10 or more votes is GONE!.  The results for her third album were really not surprising:  the three biggest hits for True Blue are off of the table.  "Papa Don't Preach" received 13 votes; "Open Your Heart" marked 14 votes; and "Live To Tell" got 20 votes.  Now you must vote for your favorite in the songs that are left.  

I always enjoy discussion, but reasons are no longer required.  Just vote and leave a comment at your own discretion :wink: !

My favorite track from this album, "White Heat", is still on the table, so I can remain true to it for a while longer.

Posted Image