Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

11 hours ago, Starchild said:

Unapologetic apology accepted. Perhaps you could've just specified that group of people instead of generalising.

I seem to have rattled some people too. I hit some touchy nerve in the past that continues to spasm to this day!

I thought what I had said was pretty clear, but I guess not. Anyway.

frustrated wanda sykes GIF

Was a nice post.

It shouldn’t be taken for granted if your mom is still alive.  Growing up as kids that was like the ultimate insult to a kid…. talking about somebody’s mom.

I never saw Madonna as a nostalgic person at all but she seems to be a little more now.  

11 hours ago, Blue Skies said:

Was a nice post.

It shouldn’t be taken for granted if your mom is still alive.  Growing up as kids that was like the ultimate insult to a kid…. talking about somebody’s mom.

I never saw Madonna as a nostalgic person at all but she seems to be a little more now.  

It really hit home because i lost my father at the same age as Madonna lost her mother and my last memory of him is seeing him waving goodbye from his window. 

But i remember clearly when i became a fan. i already was playing Into The Groove like cray, all the time, even pushing the volume at the end to hear the final "yeah" in the fade out. We were going to visit my father's grave with my mother for november 1st, i was 8, we took the train, and at the station she bought me that teen magazine Salut, Madonna was on the cover of, and it was the first time i read about her life and there it was, "lost her mom at 6". I felt an immediate kinship to her, i remember thinking "she knows. She knows what it feels like" she became first my hero for that. And after all these years later, we're both older and i atch her and i still think "she knows" because you never really recover from it when death strikes at that age, it's like as you begin to understand things, you're told that you're gonna lose people you love and you're gonna die too and your whole life you dig deep into yourself to find a memory of your dead parent, the sound of their voice, their smell, the feel of their touch, the way they looked at you, talked to you because you have so little and they fade fast. As you grow older you realize that you held onto fake memories, build from photos you've seen, things you were told but your real memories are seldom but intense and i remember watching him in his bed from the corner of the door, groaning in pain because cancer was hurting him. And that last time i saw him, we had an argument because i did not want to leave, i had to go on a field trip with school for a few days and i just did not want to go, my mom brought me to the hospital that evening so my father would force me to go, i did not want to leave him. So he forced me. I was mad at him. I hope i did not say it to him, i don't know if i told him i loved him, i was scared to leave ad something would happen to him while i was away and it did. Madonna knows how it feels. She knows. And i felt less alone when i read that. She was this powerful figure full of energy and strong, she was not destroyed by it, she survived and that's the first lesson she gave me, i was going to survive this like she did.

11 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

the topic at hand is:

I'd like to remind everyone that you don't need to respond to everyone else's posts, you don't need to share every single thought or opinion that enters your brain, and name calling is not tolerated. 

Thank you. It's very annoying when some people here treat this forum as their private Grindr chat. Last time I pointed that to someone I was labeled as "cockblocker". Not cool...

13 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

the topic at hand is:

I'd like to remind everyone that you don't need to respond to everyone else's posts, you don't need to share every single thought or opinion that enters your brain, and name calling is not tolerated. 

Yes can we please keep it Madonna post related. It’s so tiresome reading post after post about personal bull crap stories. Use dms for that nonsense

22 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

the topic at hand is:

edit: I hid a bunch of posts in case anyone is confused why I wrote this. 🤣

I agree with what you say. I was also thinking something similar. Thanks Lil’ Moomoo.

15 hours ago, RebelMe said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6-Kb9Ds7B_/?igsh=MTlzZWYxNWJpcms4

GNmLSE0XMAApq6b?format=jpg&name=large

The caption saying that she’s a little bit unkind sometimes. Lol

Ray of Light 2.0 not happening guys. Stuart Price, now it’s your chance, Confessions 2.0 here we go. (Joke alert)

I think Orbit is eithet bipolar or autistic, in his interviews he goes in every direction, especially on video, it got worst on later years. He's a great guy and maybe too soft for Madonna who needs confrontation.

23 hours ago, RebelMe said:

Ray of Light 2.0 not happening guys. Stuart Price, now it’s your chance, Confessions 2.0 here we go. (Joke alert)

Ray of Light 2.0. as in ~turns out it's MDNA~?

8 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

I think Orbit is eithet bipolar or autistic, in his interviews he goes in every direction, especially on video, it got worst on later years. He's a great guy and maybe too soft for Madonna who needs confrontation.

William Orbit is battling with drugs addictions for a few years. He has explained it himself on various interviews. This can explains why sometimes his posts can look a bit harsh or bipolar. 

On 5/13/2024 at 12:26 PM, Donna said:

It ain't a thread without someone taking a dump on another, daring to appreciate Madonna's thoughtful post on being a mother! 

200.gif

Someone? It is almost always the same “low vibe” person attacking Madonna and her fans

On 5/15/2024 at 5:57 PM, RebelMe said:

GNmLSE0XMAApq6b?format=jpg&name=large

Why is he like this :dead:

11 minutes ago, Donna said:

So stunning!  My guess; she's dubbing the audio for her concert.  I rather she not; but it's a good sign to see she's quickly at work at it, making it possible this concert film will be sooner than later. Let's hope!!! :pray:

But why does she has a choir singing Music? 🤔