Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

Ok, so we have TWO confirmed song titles "Messiah" and "Living For Love". All the rest are just speculation, right? 

Also, at your guesses and if she is still working on recording, when do you think we will see the album release? At first I thought late Fall, but, now I'm wondering if we won't see it happen until Spring 2015? 

Ok, so we have TWO confirmed song titles "Messiah" and "Living For Love". All the rest are just speculation, right? 

Also, at your guesses and if she is still working on recording, when do you think we will see the album release? At first I thought late Fall, but, now I'm wondering if we won't see it happen until Spring 2015? 

And "Bitch, I'm Madonna" as confirmed by Diplo.

I think late Fall is still possible. We have no idea about the recording schedule. Is this the last recording she just did? Did she instagrammed the recording that took place weeks back? But I'm not at all surprised if it's released next Spring. I don't mind though cos' I'm really loving the direction and vibe of this whole project.

Ariel Rechtshaid’s working on the Madonna album (with a choir)
Bathroom selfie enthusiast Madonna’s new album will feature Ariel Rechtshaid and a 27-piece choir, if a flurry of social media activity is anything to go by.

First off, there was this video of the London Community Gospel Choir.

Then there was this picture of Madonna and a cup of tea taken by Ariel Rechtshaid with the caption â€pic i took of @madonna taking a pic of 27 piece choir i was supposed 2 b conducting but i was 2 busy taking this pic…â€.

Madonna then ‘re-grammed’ that picture and added the hashtags #livingforlove and #lovesgonnaliftmeup, words we suspect to be significant in one way or another but we are sure all will become clear, probably via Instagram, in the coming weeks.

Ariel Rechtshaid’s working on the Madonna album (with a choir)
Bathroom selfie enthusiast Madonna’s new album will feature Ariel Rechtshaid and a 27-piece choir, if a flurry of social media activity is anything to go by.

First off, there was this video of the London Community Gospel Choir.

Then there was this picture of Madonna and a cup of tea taken by Ariel Rechtshaid with the caption â€pic i took of @madonna taking a pic of 27 piece choir i was supposed 2 b conducting but i was 2 busy taking this pic…â€.

Madonna then ‘re-grammed’ that picture and added the hashtags #livingforlove and #lovesgonnaliftmeup, words we suspect to be significant in one way or another but we are sure all will become clear, probably via Instagram, in the coming weeks.

Dies! Bring it on!!

I hope not! she needs as the article states to capitalize on christmas sales, last time she did it the album was huge.

Is "Living for Love" an actual confirmed title? I know she's been hashtagging it, but no one really has "confirmed" it as an actual title. I'm going to say, at this point, the only song title that has been officially confirmed is "Messiah". The "Bitch, I'm Madonna" track may have been just a working title at the time, Diplo commented. And the way, he talked about it, I have to wonder if it was just one of those songs, they weren't too serious about, and may not see the light of day. Personally, I hope that isn't the title to a song on her new album. It seems a bit narcissistic. Also, I can't see how it would fit on an album that is connected to "Art For Freedom".

I do think the release will be this FALL. Some people think that it has to take a long time to get an album together. It doesn't, especially if they have everything laid out in advance. I'm sure her camp and the distributor has a rough date in mind at this point. I'm sure they already have an idea what the first single is going to be and working on a promotional strategy as we speak if not in the next month.

We knew Madonna was working on MDNA as early as the summer/July of 2011. That's roughly 8 months before the release of the album. She's completeted albums much sooner than that. That said, October will be 8 months since we've learned she started working on this album. So all this talk that Madonna rushed MDNA and is taking her time on this new one in comparison, is hogwash.

The album is probably going through a lot of production and mixing. Recording a choir for a song, can easily be mixed in with a song, she already recorded months ago, especially if they have had made plans of mixing a choir upon conception.

My guess, we're going to get an album by November, if not sooner. In fact, I'm sure a single will drop within the next two months.

Where was it confirmed that the album would be connected to Art For Freedom though? I'm a bit skeptical about it. I think even one serious song connected to those themes would be a miracle... lol

I also think the album will be released at the end of the year, how much longer is she going to work on it anyway. Great albums usually don't need too much time to cook, I'd be worried if she took a year on it. 

Where was it confirmed that the album would be connected to Art For Freedom though? I'm a bit skeptical about it. I think even one serious song connected to those themes would be a miracle... lol

http://www.vogue.it/en/uomo-vogue/cover-story/2014/05/madonna

Her next album will be connected with Art For Freedom. And we can expect to see her increasingly involved and committed. "I have no choice. At this point, there’s no turning back. This is my role in the world, my work as an artist. I have a voice and I have to use it". 

http://www.vogue.it/en/uomo-vogue/cover-story/2014/05/madonna

Her next album will be connected with Art For Freedom. And we can expect to see her increasingly involved and committed. "I have no choice. At this point, there’s no turning back. This is my role in the world, my work as an artist. I have a voice and I have to use it". 

Thank you for posting this. I knew it came straight from the horses mouth.

Abel Korzeniowski reveals he’s working on the new Madonna album

Abel Korzeniowski has revealed that he’s working with Madonna on the upcoming album!

During a Q&A at the Cordoba International Film Music Festival, he said that last week they both worked together on the last track of the album. The song is said to be very intimate and orchestral.

Read more: http://www.madonnara.../#ixzz38c0XaXXh