Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

I'm saying that there is a difference. If he was asked the question  in an interview, he would be expected to give that answer . On Twitter, celebrities get asked lots of questions and most of them don't get answered. He didn't have to answer that question on Twitter but he chose to. That's all I'm saying.

True.

I seriously doubt she's gonna use her son's haircut to indicate a release date.  smh

I doubt it too but some are just having fun trying to guess things based on what she posts since there's nothing that is officially announced. Until then, almost everything is just rumor and guesses or what some fans expect or want to happen.

I'm saying that there is a difference. If he was asked the question  in an interview, he would be expected to give that answer. On Twitter, celebrities get asked lots of questions and most of them don't get answered. He didn't have to answer that question on Twitter but he chose to. That's all I'm saying.

Either way, he would have been asked. Either way, he would have chose to answer. My point is that, do you really think he would say anything negative about it, even if he thought it wasn't good? Maybe he is excited about it. Maybe he was being genuine. Though, I wouldn't expect him to reply anyway else.

I don't see that as being annoyed. If anything, it shows they are excited. What does it matter if some read too much into her IG? Her fans are enjoying her IG and it's helping to create the buzz. They are tweeting and re tweeting cos' they are super excited and eagerly awaiting her single and album. As far as I'm concerned, it doesn't matter how much or how little people are reading into her IG. What matters is people are talking about the album. About the fansites, they don't seem to be giving any new titbits on the M13 project ever since M started her IG. Not like in the past. So far this era, their titbits on the project have been reposts of her IG and what is being posted on Twitter. But then there could be some new titbits they posted which I missed and not being aware of.

I was referring to this comment in your earlier post: 

Wish she would just make the official announcement  instead of torturing us!

What does it matter if people are reading too much into her IG posts? Well, for the very reason, they are claiming to be "tortured" by it all. And while I know some aren't that serious, there are some fans who are serious about it. My thought is that if you don't like the lead up, teasers and/or what not, maybe you should stay away from those sites that you are claiming that are "torturing" you.

Most people with common sense have figured out that this is most likely going to be a fall release. To think they are going to announce anything at this date, is silly. Furthermore, in the past, the first official announcement of any of her album releases, were only speciifc to when the release would happen. The rest followed as time went on.

What does humor me, for past albums that certain fans didn't like as well as the others, they took on this assumption, that the album was rushed, and/or she didn't put her heart and soul into it, etc.  Again that's just nonsense. Don't throw this onto Madonna just because you don't like it. And now I've been seeing a lot of fans based on her IG POST,  saying, "she's taking her time with this", "She's putting a lot of effort and creativity" into this new album, etc.  So easy to say since we have her taking to IG, giving us teasers here and there. What are these fans going to say when they decided the album isn't good enough for them (most likely based on negative criticisms or lack of sales)? Are they going to fall back and say she didn't put all her "heart and soul" into the project again? Are they going to say she didn't put enough time into the album?  LOL! 

Either way, he would have been asked. Either way, he would have chose to answer. My point is that, do you really think he would say anything negative about it, even if he thought it wasn't good? Maybe he is excited about it. Maybe he was being genuine. Though, I wouldn't expect him to reply anyway else.

I was referring to this comment in your earlier post: 

What does it matter if people are reading too much into her IG posts? Well, for the very reason, they are claiming to be "tortured" by it all. And while I know some aren't that serious, there are some fans who are serious about it. My thought is that if you don't like the lead up, teasers and/or what not, maybe you should stay away from those sites that you are claiming that are "torturing" you.

Most people with common sense have figured out that this is most likely going to be a fall release. To think they are going to announce anything at this date, is silly. Furthermore, in the past, the first official announcement of any of her album releases, were only speciifc to when the release would happen. The rest followed as time went on.

What does humor me, for past albums that certain fans didn't like as well as the others, they took on this assumption, that the album was rushed, and/or she didn't put her heart and soul into it, etc.  Again that's just nonsense. Don't throw this onto Madonna just because you don't like it. And now I've been seeing a lot of fans based on her IG POST,  saying, "she's taking her time with this", "She's putting a lot of effort and creativity" into this new album, etc.  So easy to say since we have her taking to IG, giving us teasers here and there. What are these fans going to say when they decided the album isn't good enough for them (most likely based on negative criticisms or lack of sales)? Are they going to fall back and say she didn't put all her "heart and soul" into the project again? Are they going to say she didn't put enough time into the album?  LOL! 

They're gonna blame her age this time.

Do you really think he has to answer that question on Twitter? He didn't have to but he chose to. Orbit was asked to give details of what he heard after his comment came out. He did not respond. Avicii, MoZella and Diplo were asked on Twitter about their collab with M. They did not respond. Diplo only commented when he was being interviewed. 

Why must we assume that Monte has to lie outright about it if he didn't like it? He could have kept quiet. Or he could have said something like what he heard was different. But he chose to answer it and he said it was awesome. And I'll just take his word for it. Besides, it's all subjective. What is awesome to him could suck for us and what sucks for him could be awesome for us.

They're gonna blame her age this time.

Ha. The funny thing is, that they finally will be getting it partly right. It is because of her age in why she isn't getting radio airplay. "4 Minutes" was the last true radio hit she's had, and that definitely had a lot to do with Justin Timberlake being a huge presence on the song. It's going to take something this big for her to be played on the radio again. A great song, doesn't guarantee radio will pick it up.

The good thing is that she's got a huge fan base, so she's set for life, no matter if radio plays her or not. Though, I just get the impression Madonna is trying to prove she can break down the barriors and is wanting another huge hit.

Do you really think he has to answer that question on Twitter? He didn't have to but he chose to. Orbit was asked to give details of what he heard after his comment came out. He did not respond. Avicii, MoZella and Diplo were asked on Twitter about their collab with M. They did not respond. Diplo only commented when he was being interviewed. 

Why must we assume that Monte has to lie outright about it if he didn't like it? He could have kept quiet. Or he could have said something like what he heard was different. But he chose to answer it and he said it was awesome. And I'll just take his word for it. Besides, it's all subjective. What is awesome to him could suck for us and what sucks for him could be awesome for us.

I'm not assuming he did lie. I'm just saying that I don't expect him to say anything less. He has plenty of motive to say something positive.

Ha. The funny thing is, that they finally will be getting it partly right. It is because of her age in why she isn't getting radio airplay. "4 Minutes" was the last true radio hit she's had, and that definitely had a lot to do with Justin Timberlake being a huge presence on the song. It's going to take something this big for her to be played on the radio again. A great song, doesn't guarantee radio will pick it up.

The good thing is that she's got a huge fan base, so she's set for life, no matter if radio plays her or not. Though, I just get the impression Madonna is trying to prove she can break down the barriors and is wanting another huge hit.

I mean Adele looks like 50 and she is all over the place. By the way her new album, 25 cof cof  is planned to be released in the end of the year. I think is gonna be a huge success.

I mean Adele looks like 50 and she is all over the place. By the way her new album, 25 cof cof  is planned to be released in the end of the year. I think is gonna be a huge success.

Well, I don't agree with that assessment that Adele looks 50, but hey, you're entitled to your opinion. The thing is, she isn't 50, so of course she's going to get more love than Madonna now.  Also, it's not a matter if you look 50; it's simply the fact, very few over 40 artists get radio airplay on the top 40 where most hit songs are measured and dominate the world. Besides, Madonna doesn't look 50, so her look isn't the factor since most people agree she looks fantastic. It's just the general mainstream mentality that once you hit a certain age, you're expected to take a step back. I'm glad that Madonna is challenging that. She may not necessarily win that battle, but I would say even with MDNA and tour she still managed to gain a lot of attention that most younger acts would die for.  It just means she does have to work much harder to get her stuff heard. 

Some fans are just more impatient than others. That doesn't mean they are annoyed or upset. People are checking social media for news, rumors and whatever cos' they are interested. It's all good. We're all fans and we all love Madonna and we're all excited about the coming new music. 

Yes we all know the album is coming out in the fall and fall is approaching fast. This year Fall begins on September 23rd here in the USA. Just slightly more than 2 months away. We have no idea if it's early or late fall album release  but we do know that at least 1 single will be released prior. We do not know the marketing plan. She might - I'm not saying she is - even release 2 singles before the album. Whatever it is, it's understandable for her fans to get excited about the single that is coming very soon.

Well, I don't agree with that assessment that Adele looks 50, but hey, you're entitled to your opinion. The thing is, she isn't 50, so of course she's going to get more love than Madonna now.  Also, it's not a matter if you look 50; it's simply the fact, very few over 40 artists get radio airplay on the top 40 where most hit songs are measured and dominate the world. Besides, Madonna doesn't look 50, so her look isn't the factor since most people agree she looks fantastic. It's just the general mainstream mentality that once you hit a certain age, you're expected to take a step back. I'm glad that Madonna is challenging that. She may not necessarily win that battle, but I would say even with MDNA and tour she still managed to gain a lot of attention that most younger acts would die for.  It just means she does have to work much harder to get her stuff heard. 

I agree. The album sold almost 2 millions worldwide solely based on her name with zero promo and the tour dominated the tour chart. And the $'s now in the touring.

Some fans are just more impatient than others. That doesn't mean they are annoyed or upset. People are checking social media for news, rumors and whatever cos' they are interested. It's all good. We're all fans and we all love Madonna and we're all excited about the coming new music. 

Yes we all know the album is coming out in the fall and fall is approaching fast. This year Fall begins on September 23rd here in the USA. Just slightly more than 2 months away. We have no idea if it's early or late fall release album but we do know that at least 1 single will be released prior. We do not know the marketing plan. She might - I'm not saying she is - even release 2 singles before the album. Whatever it is, it's understandable for her fans to get excited about the single that is coming very soon.

Again, I am referring to those fan who are seriously "tortured" by it all. Simply put, if it's upsetting someone that much, they need to get out more and stop following the sites that are "torturing" them. LOL!

But yeah, I understand some fans are being impatient, but I'm happy to say I am enjoying this period immensely. I love the build up and what's fun is that we're getting tid bits right from the horses mouth. With past projects, she was quite tight lipped and/or Guy Oseary was the one sharing bits of info. I do think her interest in IG is a strategic plan for her to control what is being said. If you've noticed Guy hasn't said much of anything since we heard she was working on a new album.

As for the release, it seems apparent that she's wanting to take advantage of a fall release as that time tends to increase album sales due to the holidays. I also feel that two released singles prior to the album release is a smart move. Though, that didn't necessarily help MDNA since GGW did get released prior to the album. There really was no push behind those first two singles once released. So my hope there will be more push behind the singles. Obviously, it was about getting out on the road for her last album. I suspect in the end, it will be the same here, but unless she decides to do something different than the norm, I don't expect her to tour until the album has been out for a few good months if not longer.  She tends to stick to spring/summer tours. And I really believe a one off televised concert special during the holiday season will be a huge boost to her album. Don't think she would consider doing it, but it definitely would make people more aware that she's releasing an album.

I agree. The album sold almost 2 millions worldwide solely based on her name with zero promo and the tour dominated the tour chart. And the $'s now in the touring.

To me that is impressive because most any other artist couldn't pull that off. I really feel that she knew that the album wasn't going to sell big, due to the state of the music scene and albums not selling well anymore. To me, it was smart to go immediately out on tour, after captilizing on the Super Bowl exposure and announcing the tour at the same time. I kinda would expect the same to happen this time around where she will announce a tour and go out on the road soon after the album is released. The thing is that other than The Girlie Show, all her tours have been in the Spring/Summer. I gathered that's what she prefers. Though, if she's wanting to tour Australia, she might be setting her sights on starting there in the fall/winter being that is their summer period. And with MDNA, she did tour well into the FALL/WINTER, so maybe she'll start then?

Of course, I'm just speculating. Like most fans, I would love to see her to do a lot of appearances, etc, before the tour. I always enjoy it. Yet, I understand that that takes a lot of money and with the music world being so fickle and the fact she's an older act, it's best to go straight to where she will benefit the most from which is a tour.

I had this dream where I was able to listen to her new album!! I bought the CD in a store and it called my attention that the CD was all black, no pictures lol The sound of it was really quiet, many ballads.. Messiah was the last song, like Take a Bow in Bedtime Stories. I asked myself 'where's the dance stuff, Avicci?' and then I woke up :mama003:

^^^ I see it differently. I doubt the fans feel that they're are seriously 'tortured' in the literal sense. :) I just think they're super excited esp. when it's Madonna who posted the Messiah pix with the caption: Coming soon........#promise #keep  http://instagram.com/p/p7puRnmEbe/?modal=true It's like a fan saying, "She's killing me with this song". It's just an expression. The fan loves the song and expresses it that way. No different than: "She's torturing me with her IG".

^^^ I see it differently. I doubt the fans feel that they're are seriously 'tortured' in the literal sense. :) I just think they're super excited esp. when it's Madonna who posted the Messiah pix with the caption: Coming soon........#promise #keep  http://instagram.com/p/p7puRnmEbe/?modal=true It's like a fan saying, "She's killing me with this song". It's just an expression. The fan loves the song and expresses it that way. No different than: "She's torturing me with her IG".

Again, I understand some fans aren't that serious about how they respond, but I've read from a number of fans who are dead serious in how much they hate the "teasing" and just wish she would shut up and release the album already. At the same time, some fans are seriously saying how it's killing the momentum. Really?  I mean; we really having gotten a lot of info that confirms what is on the album. We do know who she is workign with and have an idea of possible song titles, as well as "Messiah" being a new song. But other than that, there hasn't been much more. It's all the rumors fans are getting wrapped up in, or looking for more intention to what she's posting on IG, then it is.

It's funny though because in the past when we knew she was working on an album, but not got much info, people were begging for tidbits, but I do see more and more people saying they are sick of the tid bits, and dead serious about it.

I had this dream where I was able to listen to her new album!! I bought the CD in a store and it called my attention that the CD was all black, no pictures lol The sound of it was really quiet, many ballads.. Messiah was the last song, like Take a Bow in Bedtime Stories. I asked myself 'where's the dance stuff, Avicci?' and then I woke up :mama003:

Your dream inspired me to make this:

Posted Image

Again, I understand some fans aren't that serious about how they respond, but I've read from a number of fans who are dead serious in how much they hate the "teasing" and just wish she would shut up and release the album already. At the same time, some fans are seriously saying how it's killing the momentum. Really?  I mean; we really having gotten a lot of info that confirms what is on the album. We do know who she is workign with and have an idea of possible song titles, as well as "Messiah" being a new song. But other than that, there hasn't been much more. It's all the rumors fans are getting wrapped up in, or looking for more intention to what she's posting on IG, then it is.

It's funny though because in the past when we knew she was working on an album, but not got much info, people were begging for tidbits, but I do see more and more people saying they are sick of the tid bits, and dead serious about it.

There's always that small group albeit very very vocal group who complains and whines about everything she does. I mean, they are still whining about what they hate about Hard Candy and MDNA. Go figure.

There's always that small group albeit very very vocal group who complains and whines about everything she does. I mean, they are still whining about what they hate about the MDNA album and tour.

And Hard Candy album. LOL! Much of their opinion tends to grow into this idea that Madonna lacked effort or creativity within those projects. In fact, I read from one Madonna fan at another group who believes that she rushed "MDNA" and wasn't into the album. This is all based on the fact the fan doesn't favor the album and the album didn't do well. This person even went as far as to say that she knew the album was bad, so that is why she rushed to tour.  WTF?  I mean really?  If she really thought the album was "bad", why would the main focus of the tour be on MDNA songs?  LOL!

To me, I have an issue with this mentality that since someone doesn't like an album, that it must be Madonna's fault and she lacked any effort and creativity and the album was rushed. Even if she was supposedly distracted by doing other things, it doesn't mean she wasn't creative and didn't put a lot of effort into it. Why would she release it if she didn't like it?  These people act like they were there and know that's how it went down, based on the fact William Orbit was disappointed that his working time with her wasn't the same as the time he spend with her on ROL.  They forget, he was pretty much the main guy on ROL, while that wasn't the same with MDNA, so of course, he saw a lot less of her. No doubt, he's upset because the releases from the album weren't the songs he worked on. While I can understand his issue, but it doesn't mean I think she didn't put much effort into the album and/or it was rushed. And ths whole idea that is rushed?  Again, how would they really know? The same was said of HARD CANDY. The only reason it's not being said now, is because we've been in the loop with her IG posts and serveral of the producers social media comments.

Anyway, I tend to see more people pushing their dislike of an album on Madonna, saying she lacked any creativity and effort, when the fact is, they just didn't like the fact the album didn't do well or it wasn't like a previous album she did, they liked.

What's awesome about Madonna, she tends to shift gears with each new album. It's strange for me to hear and read that people want old producers like Patrick Leonard back as if they are going to recapture that old magic, yet at the same time criticize the use of current producers who she is working on as "has beens" or their time is up?  Who are they to say their time is up?  If that was true, then I guess that would have been true of Nile Rogers when he worked with Madonna on LAV.  He had already worked with a slueth of other artists before her.  Oh but no, that was a successful album, but then once you throw in Babyface (which she did score one of her biggest  hits songs to date with) and/or Timbaland and Timberlake (which again she scored a big top 5 song with), and now fans are saying they are past their due date.  Now, I'm hearing the same with Avicii. Sorry, but Avicii and even Pharell are from being old news. They hadn't been around as long as Nile Rogers was when she worked with him.  So this idea that she's working with producers that are "expired" or people no longer interested in, is just bull. Avicii is till heavily sought after and Pharell has just proved with his recent album, he's still a hot artist. 

My question is why is it okay to keep insisting all these other artists/producers she works with as if they are past their due date, when most of them have only been around for a few years, while at the same time Madonna's been around for 30 years? Hmmm? Doesn't make sense to me. And it's not like Madonna employed producers from decades ago which some are wanting her to do.  I simply do not believe Patrick Leonard and her would create the best music together anymore. That ship has sailed.

Love that interview, and I had forgotten about what she said about touring in that video, which means she really had no intentions to tour with ROL since she had two films already planned. The musical was "Chicago" which fell through, but the "Violin" film, she was actually hired on, but left because of creative differences. I expect that is when The Next Best Thing dropped into her lap.

And yeah, to think Madonna doesn't heavily collaborate to be as successful as she has, would be insane. While I'm sure as years went on she got more and more control of what she wanted to do, I'm sure she always didn't trust just her ideas only. You have to be open to others and take risks. She's done all that. Sometimes it doesn't work out as she hoped, while other times it worked out more than she hoped.

If the album makes success on charts around the world people immediately intend to like it more. I think it's kinda natural. When Hard Candy was released most of her fans hated because of the fact she chose Timba/Pharrel/Justin to work with. Now the album is getting more positive reviews than before. The same thing happened with Erotica. 

The main pretext of all this hatred about HC was the fact that for the first time she followed trends instead of creating them as she used to do since from the beginning of her career, comparing the kind of sound she did for 4 minutes with the sound Nelly Furtado did for "Promiscuos". That's one the most stupid things I've ever heard.

I mean in the 80's the kind of sound Madonna used to do was everything but original. I'm talking about songs like Open Your heart, Like a Virgin and Like a Prayer...Vogue or Express Yourself production was everywhere. Thousands of artists did the same sound at that time even before the released of I'm Breathless. But the fact that those songs made huge success around the world, nobody clomplained about these things we argue here. ( of course internet didn't exist that time lol) 

Correct if I'm wrong and sorry about my english. I try to do my best ;)

If the album makes success on charts around the world people immediately intend to like it more. I think it's kinda natural. When Hard Candy was released most of her fans hated because of the fact she chose Timba/Pharrel/Justin to work with. Now the album is getting more positive reviews than before. The same thing happened with Erotica. 

The main pretext of all this hatred about HC was the fact that for the first time she followed trends instead of creating them as she used to do since from the beginning of her career, comparing the kind of sound she did for 4 minutes with the sound Nelly Furtado did for "Promiscuos". That's one the most stupid things I've ever heard.

I mean in the 80's the kind of sound Madonna used to do was everything but original. I'm talking about songs like Open Your heart, Like a Virgin and Like a Prayer...Vogue or Express Yourself production was everywhere. Thousands of artists did the same sound at that time even before the released of I'm Breathless. But the fact that those songs made huge success around the world, nobody clomplained about these things we argue here. ( of course internet didn't exist that time lol) 

Correct if I'm wrong and sorry about my english. I try to do my best ;)

You're on the right track here. It's usually their hatred for the artists/producers she works for and the idea that she alone was what made her music success when it truth, that some of her biggest early hits that brought her to mega stardom (Like A Virgin, Material Girl, Dress You Up, Papa Don't Preach, Open Your Heart, and La Isla Bonita) all were songs that weren't even written by her. Those songs alone have helped her become the huge mega star alone. So it's funny for me to read comments from fans that she phones songs in or has been given songs (Revolver) to simply sing when it's been like that from the start.  Certainly, some of the songs did take a bit of a different shift with her input, but still if it wasn't for any of the producers she worked with, she wouldn't be where she is today. William Orbit pretty much submitted songs to her that she wasn't part of when working on ROL.  It wasn't until they got into the studio (like with previous and albums afterwards) that her input came into play. Some songs she put less input into as she must have liked it the way it was, while others she put a hell of a work into them.

And I agree with what you said about how she was part of the 80's sound that was being done by everyone else. Yes, she has been ahead of the curve many times, but still she usually goes with what is really current. By the time, she did Erotica, Hip Hop was starting to become really huge. Without the internet back then, we really didn't know much about the people she worked on that album. When she picked up with Babyface on BEDTIME STORIES, he was still a huge part of the music scene. I agree she went with him right at the tail end of his huge success with other artists, but she still managed the biggest #1 hit of her career with him.

With Hard Candy, I am not saying "4 Minutes" was the best song or the strongest single choice, but it made sense to go with that song. Justin Timberlake was the key for this single choice. What many fans have to realize, the singles are usually picked to grab a univeral audience, not just the fans. So going with a fan favorite doesn't necessary guarantee the song would have done any better as a single. However, I would say that Hard Candy was chalked with a lot of sounds we are hearing now, so I am not sure she was necessarily behind on this album. Certainly, the Timbaland sound was a bit dated by then, but I still think it was a missed opportunity to release "Devil..." as that was definitely the "Take a Bow" song of the album. Every year before that, Timbaland had big production songs with a number of artists that were huge, such as ONE REPUBLIC and Justin Timberlake.  That said, it still made sense to go with "4 Minutes" and it was successful for the fact Justin was part of that song. Two of the biggest pop stars in the world on one song. People were interested.

Sometimes the biggest successful songs are based more on who is involved and how much radio is willing to play them. I don't agree with the idea that radio caters to the under 30 crowd, but that's how it's ALWAYS been in the pop music world. Every so often there will come along some nostaligic act from the past who will score a hit or some ridiculous song (like YMCA, MACAREANA, etc.) that will dominate. In most cases, they are just fun songs to dance to. Much of Madonna's success has been owed to songs that weren't heavily filled with message, but mostly dance oriented with simple lyrics.

I'm fine with people having their difference of opinions regarding albums. After all, I have albums I like less than others. The problem I see that happens more often than less, is many fans (at least the ones who are more vocal) tend to gravitate to saying an album is great based on what sells and/or if it gets good reviews. If not, then they automatically start labeling the album her worst album or that she didn't put all her time and effort into it, etc. Again, that's just crazy. MDNA had some of the best songs of her career on it. Doesn't mean I think if they were singles they would do any better than the ones that were singles. I do believe if anyone is wanting her to have top 10 hits and albums, they are pretty much not looking at her artistic freedom. Yet then when she releases something as radio friendly as GGW, people call it generic.  WTF? GGW is definitely the type of song radio plays or at least at the time. So pardon me, if I keep insisting that this goes back to the fact the music world especially pop music is ageist. Most people do not think of 50 some year old people as hip  or popular artists. Doesn't mean Madonna can't try to break down that barrier, but just because it doesn't work, doesn't mean she didn't put a lot of time and effort in the album. Songs like GMAYL, GGW and TUTR are very much in the same vein as songs like "Holiday", "Everybody", "Music", "Lucky Star", "Open Your Heart", "Vogue", and "Into the Groove". Now don't confuse that as if I'm saying they are just as great as those classics.  I'm just saying all of those songs are big hit songs from her with very little message by and all about having a good time. The same is  said of the three singles from MDNA.  I think she brought a lot of that back with Confession songs such as "Get Together" and "Jump".  And most notably, "Celebration" was a send up to all those early hits that were just about having a good time. So you see, this is why I find it odd to read or hear from fans that she needs to write something with a lot of thought, meaning, etc., when many of her huge hits were just fun dance songs.

Below are the LYRICS to the song Serhat KiDiL claimed to have written for Madonna and it's called 'Bitch, I'm Madonna'. He mailed  it to Guy Oseary in December 2012.

On 13 Nov 2013, Madonna selected Serhat KiDiL's artwork among thousands of submissions for a special curation on her Tumblr .http://madonna.tumblr.com/post/66909686824/serhat-kidil-i-like-it-it-made-me-laugh-art

Bitch I'm Madonna

Well I go through some God damn hardships

But I always stick to hell's ices, hasty!
Nevermind I love disappointments
The love in the hate's so obvious, purely!

It's extacy when I'm crying
As my tears keep on raining
They strike me like a vain lightning
This makes me feel like a virgin
x2 

Bitch, I'm Madonna!
Doing my thing like a whore doing it like Virgin Mary
Spreading a lot of pure love just like a newborn baby
And everybody knows that this love's no ordinary, it's no ordinary

Bitch, I'm Madonna!
Better off without my clothes on the dancefloor as you watch me
Taking off like a baitbus headed to a church on Sunday morning
It's a lost feeling for you and all those years you've been yearning
You've been yearning...

It's called Madonna

ROTFL

Below are the LYRICS to the song Serhat KiDiL claimed to have written for Madonna and it's called 'Bitch, I'm Madonna'. He mailed  it to Guy Oseary in December 2012.

On 13 Nov 2013, Madonna selected Serhat KiDiL's artwork among thousands of submissions for a special curation on her Tumblr .http://madonna.tumblr.com/post/66909686824/serhat-kidil-i-like-it-it-made-me-laugh-art

Bitch I'm Madonna

Well I go through some God damn hardships

But I always stick to hell's ices, hasty!
Nevermind I love disappointments
The love in the hate's so obvious, purely!

It's extacy when I'm crying
As my tears keep on raining
They strike me like a vain lightning
This makes me feel like a virgin
x2 

Bitch, I'm Madonna!
Doing my thing like a whore doing it like Virgin Mary
Spreading a lot of pure love just like a newborn baby
And everybody knows that this love's no ordinary, it's no ordinary

Bitch, I'm Madonna!
Better off without my clothes on the dancefloor as you watch me
Taking off like a baitbus headed to a church on Sunday morning
It's a lost feeling for you and all those years you've been yearning
You've been yearning...

It's called Madonna

Oh my my! This guy is going to get shit for lying. In fact, I recall as soon as we heard in that interview about Diplo loving a new song they wrote called "Bitch, I'm Madonna", this guy had uploaded a much shorter clip of this acapella. I'm gonna say it's safe to say, he removed that to replace it with this longer one he wrote.