Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

Is this a reliable source?

There is no Miley/Madonna collaboration on ‘Rebel Heart’

I have excellent news for Madonna fans, pop music fans, and fans of humanity in general. Despite persistent rumors (fueled by a Cyrus tag from a Madonna post), the two are not collaborating on a song called “Rebel Heart.†It’s quite likely they aren’t collaborating at all on Madonna’s new album.

Despite her antics, Miley Cyrus is a very talented lady. Madonna is also very talented, despite her antics. However, working together on a new song would be a sign of desperation for both of these women, who don’t need to act desperate. Madonna does better when she collaborates with less popular acts, no matter what age they are.

Even though a release date hasn’t been set, it is likely Madonna’s next album (still without a title) will be released in November, with a tour that is likely to start in Australia or Asia in 2015. However, fans can expect to hear new Madonna music in August. Let’s hope Madonna can excite her fans and–once again–prove her skeptics wrong.

http://www.popmusicg.../#disqus_thread

Some well written journalism there. LOL!  Seriously, this isn't "news" or anything I would consider "factual".  It's just someone rambling their opinion. The fact they threw in that if they did work together would mean a "sign of desperation on both".  LOL! Who does this person think they are to make such a statement? Why can't the two work together without someone trying to make like it's a bad thing? In the history of music, there have plenty of older artists who would team up with younger acts. How is that "desperate"?  When you're an entertainer on the level of Madonna and Miley, everything you do is to gain as much attention towards their work as possible. Not only that, artists collaborate (no matter what some may think of the collaboration or the artists) to mesh their creativity. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't. Though, it's pretty subjective.

I see that Tony Bennett is on the brink of releasing a duet album with Gaga. I sure don't see anyone saying he's being "desperate". When Bing Crosby teamed up with David Bowie in the late 70's on "Little Drummer Boy", did anyone say they were desperate? What about when Aretha Franklin teamed up with George Michael with their hit "I Knew You Were Waiting" hit? Does it mean one or the other were desperate? Oh wait, what about Miley Cyrus' dad who teamed up with Dolly Parton in the early 90's when a huge country hit?  I guess that means Dolly Parton was desperate. :Madonna007:

How silly people can be.

By the way, I will agree with one things, and it's just my personal opinion, but I don't think Madonna and Cyrus sang together on Rebel Heart.

Is this a reliable source?

There is no Miley/Madonna collaboration on ‘Rebel Heart’

I have excellent news for Madonna fans, pop music fans, and fans of humanity in general. Despite persistent rumors (fueled by a Cyrus tag from a Madonna post), the two are not collaborating on a song called “Rebel Heart.†It’s quite likely they aren’t collaborating at all on Madonna’s new album.

Despite her antics, Miley Cyrus is a very talented lady. Madonna is also very talented, despite her antics. However, working together on a new song would be a sign of desperation for both of these women, who don’t need to act desperate. Madonna does better when she collaborates with less popular acts, no matter what age they are.

Even though a release date hasn’t been set, it is likely Madonna’s next album (still without a title) will be released in November, with a tour that is likely to start in Australia or Asia in 2015. However, fans can expect to hear new Madonna music in August. Let’s hope Madonna can excite her fans and–once again–prove her skeptics wrong.

http://www.popmusicg.../#disqus_thread

I don't really believe much from this, but I would like to believe that the Madonna and Miley duet is not happening. I do not want on the next album  :laughing:

Nothing new but MTV just caught on with the rumored possible M & M collab

Madonna Teases Miley Cyrus Collaboration On Instagram!

http://www.mtv.co.uk/madonna/news/madonna-teases-miley-cyrus-collaboration-on-instagram

My my, how MTV is showing less and less credibility. They are basing the supposed collab simply because Madonna tagged her on the lyrics and:

Cyrus seemed to confirm the collabo with her own Instragram post, tagging Madonna in a image of her  wearing a vintage Queen Of Pop T-shirt.

Really MTV? Just because she posts a picture of herself, wearing a Madonna t-shirt, that mean it's confirmed? WOW!

What if there's a collaboration between the two? It's not like I want it to be real but it doesn't sound strange... It looks like they get along very well, Madonna even performed in Miley's MTV Unplugged considering she doesn't even have one of her own lol

Great. I welcome it. I just have issue with these supposed "reliable" sources who are stating it's been "confirmed" that this is actually happening because Madonna tagged Miley and she responded back with a selfie. 

Rumours: Madonna to perform in Berlin for the anniversary of the fall of the Wall?

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/goss/392278/Madonna-and-Lady-Gaga-face-off-over-headline-act-at-Berlin-anniversary

But for pop rivals Madonna and Lady Gaga it apparently means the exact opposite.

The divas are going to war, again, over a headline slot to mark the 25th anniversary of the historic date in the German capital on November 9.

We hear both ladies are gunning for the gig, which is rumoured to be attended by Hollywood heavyweights such as Steven Spielberg, 67, Brad Pitt, 50, and Angelina Jolie.

But neither is willing to play as a supporting act to the other, meaning organisers of the festivities may have to choose between them.

“It’s highly likely organisers would choose the Queen of Pop over Gagaâ€

A German mole told us: “Madonna and Gaga are equally desperate for the honour of performing. They both like to think of themselves as very political, and will also have new albums to promote by then. It could reignite their long-running feud as the date draws nearer because neither are used to being told no.

“However it’s highly likely organisers would choose the Queen of Pop over Gaga, if push came to shove.â€

It’s no secret there’s no love lost between Her Madgesty, 55, and Mother Monster, 28, seen left walking her dog in NYC.

Madonna labelled the young pretender “reductive†in 2012 amid accusations that Gaga’s song Born This Way ripped off her own 80s classic Express Yourself.

But maybe they could use this opportunity to tears down their walls, duet and make up.

I smell bullshit... where's the spray?  DAILYMAIL... enough said. 

They even paraphrased the "reductive" comment (like some fans and media have all long) as if Madonna said it about Lady Gaga personally, when Madonna was referring to the song... not Gaga.

If it's even true the two are interested in performing, why can't the two perform there? If other celebrities and performers are going to be there, I can't see why Madonna would let Lady Gaga stop her from performing?