Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

I work at Target part time and I had off my regular job today, so I was in there shopping and they only had 1 copy of each version of RH left! Then I got the electronics team member to see if any were in the back and if he could pull them and put them on the shelves and nope, NONE!Meanwhile there are about 30 Kelly Clarkson CDS filled to the brim and more in the back and THE same thing for Like Bryant and the Empire soundtrackWhat the fuck is going on Interscope? Are they purposely trying to sabotage the album? This is an outrage and needs to be investigated!

I work at Target part time and I had off my regular job today, so I was in there shopping and they only had 1 copy of each version of RH left! Then I got the electronics team member to see if any were in the back and if he could pull them and put them on the shelves and nope, NONE!Meanwhile there are about 30 Kelly Clarkson CDS filled to the brim and more in the back and THE same thing for Like Bryant and the Empire soundtrackWhat the fuck is going on Interscope? Are they purposely trying to sabotage the album? This is an outrage and needs to be investigated!

Yes, it is very disturbing.  I was told they only received 4 copies of the deluxe in each store I went to last night (?!?!?!).  How is anyone going to buy anything if they can't even be found?  There's literally nothing left for the general public who didn't make a mad dash early morning of release day.

I eventually found things at Barnes & Noble, but I literally have never bought music/media from Barnes & Noble, so I didn't even go to look there until someone posted online that they had found it in store there.

I got mine off eBay when it was first announced for with the public transit card.

Mine comes with the transit card, promo card and the foldout poster.

Thanks for the info.  Is there any particular reason to order from Amazon Japan instead of CDJapan?  I'm thinking of adding a Japanese deluxe.

My LFL single shipped today!  It looks like it's shipping from the UK despite ordering from the Universal site, so definitely the UK single.

Standard Delivery Times

UK Approximately 1-4 working days

Europe Approximately 4-7 working days

USA / Canada Approximately 7-14 working days Rest of the World Approximately 7-20 working days (depending on location)

Maybe be we should do something and contact interscope to tell them we find this very strange ? Or a petition or something like that ? Madonna is promoting her new album in a massive way, but why use money for this if they aren't able to give enough copies everywhere in the World ? The album is good, recieving pretty good reviews, it's clearly time to spread it !

Everything is very strange this era.  The super deluxe is on back order now at Amazon US too, with estimated ship date of 1-3 weeks, so there go more sales.  Is the super deluxe really that limited like the Universal Music site says it is?  Many people are holding out for the super deluxe instead of buying 100 versions like the fans, so this isn't going to help because they can't be counted for sales until they are shipped and billed.

The price also went back up $5.

No, stores aren't receiving copies and even worse, the ones that are aren't unpacking them.  I bought the last (only?) copy of the super deluxe at my Barnes & Noble.  They hadn't even taken the vinyl out from the back until I asked about it, and I bought 1 out of 2-3 copies total in the box they had.   :Madonna021:

I'm buying a copy for my sister today, so I'll check how Best Buy and/or Target are with the album. I hope that isn't what blocks her form #1 (she's currently head-to-head with the Empire soundtrack).

just go to your account and look to your bought songs there you can download them again if their not in your itunes mediathek. I had to blend in rebel heart as it was blend out under account and then i could download it again. Dont knownthe correct english words in itunes as mine is german and there its under einkäufe

THANK YOU,i did try that before,still NOTHING!!!thx for your respond!

Thanks for the info. Is there any particular reason to order from Amazon Japan instead of CDJapan? I'm thinking of adding a Japanese deluxe.

My LFL single shipped today! It looks like it's shipping from the UK despite ordering from the Universal site, so definitely the UK single.

Standard Delivery Times

UK Approximately 1-4 working days

Europe Approximately 4-7 working days

USA / Canada Approximately 7-14 working days Rest of the World Approximately 7-20 working days (depending on location)

I ordered the regular Japan edition knowing it would come with the lyrics sheet and OBI strip and I also ordered the Japan edition of Sam Smith's album ortherwise I probably would have ordered it from Amazon Japan since they ship out quickly.

My order is already shipped and it's not out until next week.

I ordered the regular Japan edition knowing it would come with the lyrics sheet and OBI strip and I also ordered the Japan edition of Sam Smith's album ortherwise I probably would have ordered it from Amazon Japan since they ship out quickly.My order is already shipped and it's not out until next week.

Thanks for the info.  So you ordered from CDJapan?  I ordered the super deluxe from there last week, and it still hasn't shipped yet.

This doesn't come up in the Amazon search though, without a direct link or Google search.  It's a mess.  I noticed this with a few other albums with different versions though, not just Madonna's.

Thanks for the info. So you ordered from CDJapan? I ordered the super deluxe from there last week, and it still hasn't shipped yet.This doesn't come up in the Amazon search though, without a direct link or Google search. It's a mess. I noticed this with a few other albums with different versions though, not just Madonna's.

I ordered the Super Deluxe from CDJapan. I think it was the cheapest, or because I couldn't navigate on Amazon Japan on how to amend my order...I can't remember.And for the deluxe physical Rebel Heart I searched Madonna and it's the first item

I ordered the Super Deluxe from CDJapan. I think it was the cheapest, or because I couldn't navigate on Amazon Japan on how to amend my order...I can't remember.And for the deluxe physical Rebel Heart I searched Madonna and it's the first item

Can I amend my CDJapan order if it hasn't shipped yet?

And strange, I searched Madonna Rebel Heart and it came up with all of the versions excluding the deluxe.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6495224/madonna-vs-empire-billboard-200-number-one

Madonna Vs. 'Empire' For No. 1 on Billboard 200 Albums ChartBy Keith Caulfield | March 11, 2015 3:34 PM EDTThe Queen of Pop is battling TV's hottest new series for No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart next week.

Industry forecasters say Madonna's new album, Rebel Heart, and the soundtrack to Fox TV's Empire are both aiming to shift around 125,000 equivalent album units in the week ending March 15.

How could Empire beat her for #1? I mean at the Target I work at, not a SING LE HAS sold since yesterdayMadonna on the other hand is severely under shipped and practically sold out

Well, it would be because she's severely under shipped and sabotaged by Interscope who care nothing about the album sales since they get next to no money from it.  It's hard to buy what isn't available, and many people are holding out for the super deluxe, which isn't available in physical stores in most places or back ordered for 1-3 weeks on Amazon now.  Only fans are going to buy more than 1 copy of an album at best.

This is why I said not to take the #1 for granted.  It's sad for her because she deserved better.  It's not because people don't want the album.  It's not available.