Madonna Dating 26-Year-Old Choreographer Boyfriend Timor Steffens, but It's "Just a Fling"

Osh Åžarif

It didn't take too long for Madonna to find a new guy after her breakup with Brahim Zaibat.Yes, the iconic singer and her younger beau split nearly six months ago, but it turns out the star has been romantically linked to someone else for quite some time.Madonna was spotted stepping out with 26-year-old dancer and choreographer Timor Steffens after seeing a Broadway play in New York City, and E! News has learned that the couple have been dating for months now. A source tells us that they've been seen together numerous times since January, including the Grammys in Los Angeles.The source tells E! News that the duo met this past winter in Switzerland. Madonna often goes to stay with Valentino at his chateau, and that's where the two were introduced. However, the source also tells us that their relationship is "not serious," adding that their romance is "just a fling."Regardless, this is kind of a win/win.Steffen is an accomplished dancer—his résumé includes dancing for Beyoncé's 2010 Grammy performance, Michael Jackson's This Is It and a lot of Chris Brown music videos—and hello, look at those abs! And then who doesn't want to date Madonna?Exactly.

http://uk.eonline.com/news/552084/madonna-dating-26-year-old-choreographer-boyfriend-timor-steffens-but-it-s-just-a-fling

Of course he will :) why would she prevent herself from having another one ? because it's frowned upon and because Wendy Williams will once again open her big mouth about it ? :smile:

I would like to see her Dating someone in her age or from 40 - 60

About wendy looooooooooooool she loves to throw sheds on Madonna and gaga :happy: but i like her show :silly:

The only name i heard in " SUPERSTAR " Was John Travolta :confused:

I never said she mentioned Brahim's name in the song; but it's not that big of mystery who she sung this for (this also works for Best Friends and several other songs from that album that are clearly inspired by her divorce)

But she does mention James Dean and Bruce Lee.

It's funny how the media thinks they always know who she is dating. Couldn't it be she was just out with a friend? And even is she's been seen with this guy several times, it still could be that he's just a friend or maybe they are working on new dances together for new projects.

Also, I've never thought Madonna to be about just having "flings". I think she is deeper than that. 

Anyway, I could care less who she dates either. As long as she is happy, is all that matters. 

She's the celebrity who has probably had more flings than anybody else lol

I think she can have as many boy toys as she wants. Older guys can't keep up with her and Guy Ritchie was a fuck ass. Never liked him and then he destroyed her.

So if she just wants to have fun with these shady looking young men that's her choice. Really it's none of our business.

Those who get worked up about the boys she dates... WTF? Why do you care? How is her dating some young man personally hurting you? Who are you to judge in what she can or cannot get out of the relationship? We're talking about Madonna here. Even in her 20's, she was picking up young men (younger than her). The only difference is that she's older and she still likes to take out the young ones who most likely keep up with her.  Also, I get it. It's hard to have a relationship with Madonna. I'm sure she knows that. Anyone who comes close to dating her, will be in for a ride of their life and have their personal life turned upside down.

Fling or not! Good for her. Her business, not ours. Age is just a number. I know plenty of 20 year olds that are more mature intellectually than some 40 year olds.

It's funny how the media thinks they always know who she is dating. Couldn't it be she was just out with a friend? And even is she's been seen with this guy several times, it still could be that he's just a friend or maybe they are working on new dances together for new projects.

Excellent point.

Guy Ritchie was a fuck ass. Never liked him and then he destroyed her.

I never liked him either. But can we say he destroyed her?

It would be interesting to hear Madonna's thoughts and feelings regarding Guy Ritchie and Sean Penn in retrospect. Whether Guy surpassed Sean's previous "love of her life'-status.

I never liked him either. But can we say he destroyed her?

It would be interesting to hear Madonna's thoughts and feelings regarding Guy Ritchie and Sean Penn in retrospect. Whether Guy surpassed Sean's previous "love of her life'-status.

well Madonna changed a lot and has never truly looked as happy as she was before whatever happened that broke their marriage.

And considering the lyrics she wrote that are clearly about him, I'd say he was a POS in the end. lol

I think she just keeps them around as boy toys....i don't think she's really all that into them.  I hope.  Sorry I think its gross such a huge age difference in terms of dating...whatever gender it is.  but hey good for her for banging hot young lads.

well if you find it gross that's ok thats your opinion but we can't judge her. 

I also don't think she takes them very seriously to be honest. It seems she ends the relationships when her boy toys get too much media exposure out of it. It happened with Jesus and it happened with Brahim, maybe I'm wrong..... but it seems to me they have an expiration date.

I have to agree "destroyed her" seems a bit dramatic and extreme to me to say that of Guy. I think some fans get way to wrapped up in the rumored details that they form these negative opinions that are based on little facts. I've read it all. The truth is; no one knows exactly what happened with their relationship and I don't believe for one second Guy is so vindictive. It's just strange to me that fans in general have this "hate" for someone they really don't know other than from what the media has reported or because they are on the outs with someone they admire.

What we do know... Madonna is a huge superstar. Anyone entering her life will have their world turned upside down. With an English bloke like Guy who seems very low key and not impressed by fame and popularity, I can see that alone put a strain on their relationship.

I personally believe they cared for one another deeply. I feel that Madonna tried hard for it to work, but we all know that she doesn't live life under the radar which where she probably felt she was going with Guy. I think a lot of that is similar to the marriage she had with Sean. Sean didn't like all the attention their relationship was getting. He prefered to live more low key.

Something that tells me that they are on good terms (contrary to what some want to think) is the fact that Guy stood by her even during the divorce proceeding. They both showed up at the Cannes Festival late spring when rumors were already spreading they were divorcing. And while some kept looking for digs at Guy from Madonna on her Sticky & Sweet Tour later in the year where she once dedicated "Miles Away" to the "Emotionally Retarded" and commented some people have problems with "intimacy", she showed up with Guy at his RockNRolla premiere just weeks before the divorce was made official. The thing is everyone knew they were divorcing.

I'm not saying they are "best pals", but I do believe the divorce was a mutual issue. Neither one are the monsters people want to believe.

Guy's people lied about not asking a lot of money on the divorce proceedings, making him look like the "poor Guy" in the media. We all know that is bullshit and that's what Love Spent is about.

Well by destroyed her, I think he wasn't right for her. I have never liked him and then whatever happened between them was clearly awful.

I do think she was there for him but he wasn't there for her. But that's just my view, which is why I think she was going to the premieres with him, she was faking it so hard. It was also most probably to manage the rumour until they were ready to announce the divorce, it's not uncommon for celebrity PR to be managed this way.

Whatever happened between them did a lot of damage to her, she was so miserable during that time.  :confused:

well if you find it gross that's ok thats your opinion but we can't judge her. 

I also don't think she takes them very seriously to be honest. It seems she ends the relationships when her boy toys get too much media exposure out of it. It happened with Jesus and it happened with Brahim, maybe I'm wrong..... but it seems to me they have an expiration date.

Exactly.  and i try not to judge but it just seems so desperate to me...like she's trying too hard to look young still....just date a guy at least in his mid-late 30's somewhere in the mix.