Madonna Dating 26-Year-Old Choreographer Boyfriend Timor Steffens, but It's "Just a Fling"

Osh Åžarif

Exactly.  and i try not to judge but it just seems so desperate to me...like she's trying too hard to look young still....just date a guy at least in his mid-late 30's somewhere in the mix.

I am not sure she is trying to look young by dating younger guys.

Guys her age are rarely as hot as her. And they don't take orders, as opposed to younger (career-hungry) guys.

It is funny to me how some get bothered over her dating younger guys. In fact, most every guy she dated and both guys she married were younger than her. I don't see why people think it's disgusting. It's not like these guys are minors. They are grown adults. They look like grown adults. Many women older than these men drool over guys like this. Hell, even gay guys drool over younger guys. I'm not speaking for the majority of women and gay men, but it's not untrue either.

And I agree, I don't think she trying to "stay young" by dating these younger men. It's just who she has been all her life. She's always dated younger guys.

I do believe that sometimes she befriends males (younger than her) to positively influence her children. Rocco seems to be greatly influences right now, and he and Timber seem to be hanging out a lot as well. His IG, says he's employed by Madonna. If he's not done anything professional, it tell me that he may be more of an assistant. If I'm correct, Madonna has several assistants for her children.