Edit History

Vogue Italia

Vogue Italia

3 hours ago, Vogue Italia said:

I don't think so. If she does then she hasn't flaunted it. Basquiat is the only ex I can recall that I've seen  her post. Now that I think about even on her mood board for the movie I only saw pictures of Basquiat, Mark Kamins, Ken Compton and I think Dan Gilroy. That could've been just her pre-fame board but it's strange that I didn't even see a picture of Jellybean. I hope she doesn't downplay his importance to her first hit record in the film. I already think she'll downplay their relationship since she called him her shitty ex on Graham Norton a few years ago.

I must've missed that one. When did she post it? Is it a picture from her Sex book? I know that would be odd to have in her home with children but it's Madonna, she's done stranger things lol She never even talks about Vanilla Ice although he is asked about her in like every interview. He also has a biopic in the works titled To the Extreme. In 2020, it was announced that Dave Franco will star in it but I haven't heard any updates since.

https://www.thewrap.com/dave-franco-vanilla-ice-to-the-extreme/

Important Information

Terms of Use