Edit History

solveforthis1

solveforthis1

13 minutes ago, Curator said:

You've created an account here just to post this 'rumour' which is clearly complete and utter nonsense. 

It's not shitting on a fan expressing concern, it's treating a troll with the contempt they deserve. 

Im not simply re-posting the rumour. I explained how its obiously crap in my first post.

It's not jsut "a" troll, its thousands, and videos getting millions of views. She just shut down her IG comments to the public because of it. This is a thread about her social media. Is it not relavent?  Unless you're calling me the troll? Im literally a fan who's defended her. Many of the people attacking her arent crazy conservatives, theyre ppl who just read a bunch of misinformation.

solveforthis1

solveforthis1

11 minutes ago, Curator said:

You've created an account here just to post this 'rumour' which is clearly complete and utter nonsense. 

It's not shitting on a fan expressing concern, it's treating a troll with the contempt they deserve. 

Im not simply re-posting the rumour. I explained how its obiously crap in my first post.

It's not jsut "a" troll, its thousands, and videos getting millions of views. She just shut down her IG comments to the public because of it. This is a thread about her social media. Is it not relavent? 

Important Information

Terms of Use