Most ridiculous things "fans" say about Madonna

Melrose95

I disagree, I love that her kids teach her new things and encourage her and give her constructive criticism  :jamming:  :jamming:

I can go much further on that, cause I don't know what they say about her music or the others. But I know that Lola has some kind of good taste in music tho by the time she was writing for the material girl blog

When I moved to Italy I learned many stupid things about what the italian press says since 1982:

"Madonna is an artistic name"

(this is still used till now.... even during RH promotion) :Madonna039:

"Without it she would be nothing"

:Madonna037:

"What an offense! she uses the name of the mother of Jesus"

:Madonna033:

and MANY fans are convinced that:

"Madonna is an artistic name, she took it from her mother"

:Madonna026:

and I'm like:

I never want to meet this people  :Madonna051:

I don't know if I'll be crucified for saying what I'm going to say,but Madonna's lack of success in the last few years isn't due to ageism. Otherwise,many older artists would still not be very successful. It's the fact that the general public is sick of her trying to be a 20 year old when she's 56. I'm not saying she needs to act her age,but the whole "trying-to-be-cool-with-the-young-crowd" act is really try-hard and that's what she's been doing for the last ten years since COADF. I'm also not saying as well that I don't love her or her music or her personality,but that's just the way it is.

This ofcourse has a point, I believe the majority of her senior fans know and feel it but trying to stay supportive of her as a fan should tbh, but we are allowed to write and state as we feel guys. And I think not even M would deny it. I too often wish she'd use/find her own voice as she did back in the late '90 early '00 it's true. Yes these are different times, maybe its just madonna being madonna and her recent acts are all part of the pop culture she's always been an undeniable part of, but sometimes you must wonder where the artistry really lies

I think the relation was to record sales. We want and expect her to outsell Taylor Swift and co. Dont we? Her tours usually are the most successful she puts on the best shows NOBODY can claim otherwise. But when it comes to the music or persona even, something from the untouchable iconic Madonna has died somewhere near Hard Candy. I love her but I really feel that way.

Her very first studio session with Avicii's team and the sketches it produced btw were sooo promising!

Rebel Heart should've been her comeback single.... that put the focus back on the narrative of her career, and the chorus is incredible. Such a beautiful meaningful song :)

I think the relation was to record sales. We want and expect her to outsell Taylor Swift and co. Dont we? Her tours usually are the most successful she puts on the best shows NOBODY can claim otherwise. But when it comes to the music or persona even, something from the untouchable iconic Madonna has died somewhere near Hard Candy. I love her but I really feel that way.

Well I don't expect her to outsell Taylor or anyone else, I do wish she was selling better, but mostly I wish she had a hit single. Unfortunately her team don't really know how to release a single properly yet. Maybe the next one... we can't have everything...

Well I don't expect her to outsell Taylor or anyone else, I do wish she was selling better, but mostly I wish she had a hit single. Unfortunately her team don't really know how to release a single properly yet. Maybe the next one... we can't have everything...

Not an expectation like more of hopefulness she will top the pop scene with every new record she's releasing. Also post this discussion the Drake thing happened which strengthens Loveless' point lol but I guess we shouldn't read so much into it as she's always made headlines due to her being controversial rather than her musical talent

NowRadiate I think too, I think it's very ridiculous that her kids can influence her artistic decisions, even with Guy Ritchie she told that she modified Music and AL content because of him :oi:

yeah, HUGE mistake. i remember his singing and guitar playing in IGTTYAS, at the pub.

yuck. if thats the music he is into.

then again, won't judge too harshly, as i don't really know him or his taste in music. 

but what i heard right there what he is into--horrid! i wonder if he thought he could make/sell folk music in some shape or form by appearing in the documentary.

#ridiculousfanpost no. 265,674,254