Edit History

scallywally

scallywally

On 5/7/2019 at 4:19 PM, Enrico said:

id been a member from the late 90'sI joined Icon in 1994. I found myself having 2 different accounts, with a subscrption not being renovated for a year (I didn't get my Broken vinyl!), but I have been recognized a Lifetime Platinum Legacy Member since 2011.

yeah, I missed a payment when they said there were no more magazines! but still re joined (they were in a mess too), it fucked everything up even though I gave them my old membership numbers and sent pics of my card and all magazines. They said no. :stare: Id been a member from the 90's, Always booked tickets through them. They made mistakes and turned it around that it was your mistake. 

scallywally

scallywally

On 5/7/2019 at 4:19 PM, Enrico said:

I joined Icon in 1994. I found myself having 2 different accounts, with a subscrption not being renovated for a year (I didn't get my Broken vinyl!), but I have been recognized a Lifetime Platinum Legacy Member since 2011.

yeah, I missed a payment when they said there were no more magazines! but still re joined (they were in a mess too), it fucked everything up even though I gave them my old membership numbers and sent pics of my card and all magazines. They said no. :stare: 

Important Information

Terms of Use